Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Another Virus: Sirius Win 7 Antivirus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 pkbrooks

pkbrooks

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:43 AM

2nd post in as many days.  Crap.

Office manager opened up a "Fed Ex" email this morning and it was a trojan, Sirius Win 7 Antivirus.  I haven't tried anything yet, would rather have direction after reading another person's experience with this thing.

If someone could post follow up instructions to get me started that would be great.

pkbrooks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pkbrooks

pkbrooks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

consider this a dead post. 

#3 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:57 PM

This topic has been re-opened at the request of the person who originally posted.

#5 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:18 PM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users