Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't connect to WiFi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 samar131864

samar131864

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:08 AM

Hey ! I have kept my WIFI router on the ground floor of my house and I use Internet upstairs in my room. And I have been using it since months now with a considerably strong signal. But some days ago I found thatu computer shows a really weak signal and hardly connects to the network but it works as normal as it used to on my phone so no signal interference. And I am sure it's a problem with the software not the Hardware. And when I run a troubleshoot this error shows up 'An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can't continue '. And then when I click on view error details it shows this :error code : 0x80070002 . please help I want to use WIFI on my computer as I used to

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,946 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:25 AM

Hello, and Welcome

What is the make and model of the computer. Is your Windows 7 64bit?

There may be some kind of interference with the Wireless Signal. Have you tried changing the channel on the wireless router?

In Device Manager Right click your Wireless adapter and select Properties. Under the details tab select Hardware ID's in the dropdown box. Copy and Paste the first line in your next post?

611.png?w=604

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users