I have the following problem. I have used Combofix, Malwarebyte, eset, GMER, etc to resolve the issue and get these three process resolved. so far I have not been successful. Please provide help.
Rkill 2.6.8 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
Copyright 2008-2014 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
Program started at: 11/23/2014 10:02:30 AM in x86 mode.
Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 2
Checking for Windows services to stop:
* No malware services found to stop.
Checking for processes to terminate:
* C:\Windows\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE (PID: 1632) [WD-HEUR]
* C:\Windows\System32\bcmwltry.exe (PID: 1648) [WD-HEUR]
* C:\Windows\System32\WLTRAY.EXE (PID: 2172) [WD-HEUR]
3 proccesses terminated!
Checking Registry for malware related settings:
* No issues found in the Registry.
Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
Performing miscellaneous checks:
* Windows Defender Disabled
"DisableAntiSpyware" = dword:00000001
* Windows Firewall Disabled
"EnableFirewall" = dword:00000000
Checking Windows Service Integrity:
* Windows Defender (WinDefend) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Automatic
* Windows Update (wuauserv) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Automatic (Delayed Start)
Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:
* No issues found.
Checking HOSTS File:
* HOSTS file entries found:
Program finished at: 11/23/2014 10:07:09 AM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 4 minute(s), and 39 seconds(s)
Edited by Queen-Evie, 23 November 2014 - 10:24 AM.
moved from Introductions to the appropriate forum