Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

trojan.Gen.2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stewart73

stewart73

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:01 PM

First of all, this is my first time here to actually post. Great thing you got here guys. My name is stephen, call me stewart73. I ran a scan earlier and found out i had a trojan.Gen.2 which i havent heard of. and since then, my pc running windows 7 has ran horrible. i have just had to get the comoputer rebuilt and download the 173 updates that came through. i noticed it was sluggish, but now it wont do jack squat. could anyone maybe point me in the right direction. Thanks

Edited by Queen-Evie, 21 November 2014 - 11:58 PM.
moved from Windows 7 to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Nikhil_CV

Nikhil_CV

Vestibulum Bleep

• Members
  • 1,145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 AM

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:32 PM

Hello Stewart73,
Welcome to BC!
Can you please explain what did you mean by " i have just had to get the comoputer rebuilt and download the 173 updates that came through. " ?
Did you perform a clean install of windows 7?
And still your machine is slow?
Regards : CV                                                                                                    There is no ONE TOUCH key to security!
                                                                                                                                       Be alert and vigilant....!
                                                                                                                                  Always have a Backup Plan!!! Because human idiotism doesn't have a cure! Stop highlighting!
                                                     Questions are to be asked, it helps you, me and others.  Knowledge is power, only when its shared to others.            :radioactive: signature contents © cv and Someone....... :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users