Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware/Trojan problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Henrychewsshoes

Henrychewsshoes

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

My boss's computer is messed up something fierce. I've looked around the forums and performed several recommended scans so that I can immediately put the results up without wasting anyone's time. A bunch of .dll are opening until the point that the computer is in full use and everything drags slowly. After running all of the scans and cleanup the problem is nowhere near as bad as it was but thigns are still randomly opening. Thank you to anyone that can help.

Attached Files

Edited by hamluis, 21 November 2014 - 03:18 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:08 PM

Welcome aboard p22002758.gif

You may still be infected with Poweliks.

Please download Powelikscleaner (by ESET) and save it to your Desktop.

1. Double-click on ESETPoweliksCleaner.exe to start the tool.

2. Read the terms of the End-user license agreement and click Agree.

3. The tool will run automatically. If the cleaner finds a Poweliks infection, press the Y key on your keyboard to remove it.

newtool1_zpsa1caa06e.png

4. If Poweliks was detected "Win32/Poweliks was successfully removed from your system" will be displayed. Press any key to exit the tool and reboot your PC.

newtool2_zps0e6d39b1.png

The tool will produce a log in the same directory the tool was run from.

Please copy and paste the log in your next reply.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users