Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Outlook Crashing when sending email to multiple addresses

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tstokes1836

tstokes1836

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:58 AM

I am having trouble with Microsoft Outlook crashing, when I send an email to multiple addresses.  I have reinstalled outlook and that does not solve the problem.  Thanks for your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 sflatechguy

sflatechguy

• BC Advisor
  • 2,164 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:04 PM

Check your Event Viewer Applications (under Windows logs in Windows 7), for Outlook error logs. Post the version of Outlook you are using, the operating system version you are using, along with Event ID number and whatever is in the Details tab in Event Viewer in your next post.

You can get to it through Control Panel>System (Vista and 7) or Control Panel>Performance in XP.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough information at this point to determine what the cause might be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users