Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is Google Chrome 2015 safe to use

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 harkcomp

harkcomp

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:31 PM

I'm wondering if Google Chrome 2015 is safe to use. Someone told me that Google Chrome 2015 is a virus.

Thanks,

Harkcomp

Edited by hamluis, 21 November 2014 - 07:30 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 j4m3s

j4m3s

• Members
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:43 PM

I wouldn't use anything called Google Chrome 2015. The official version of Chrome doesn't use the year to indicate the version. Version 39 is the most current. If you want to use Chrome, be sure to download it from the official site:

https://www.google.com/chrome/

#3 Will5200

Will5200

• Members
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:57 AM

Appears to be a term being used at softonic.com for some reason only they know. j4m3s has the correct solution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users