What you can try is to rename tdsskiller.exe to tdsskiller.com or tdsskiller.scr.
Disregard any Windows warnings.
If that doesn't help run this first...
Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your Desktop.
There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.
iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- Do not reboot until instructed.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
If normal mode
still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode
When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill
Post it in your next reply.
log will also be present on your desktop.
Then try TDSSKiller right away.
You can try renaming rKill.exe to rKill.com or rKill.scr as well if exe doesn't work.