Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

glitchy video when playing Aion Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Daanmakus

Daanmakus

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:02 AM

Hey,

I am playing Aion and am finding that my connection is great 59 ms ping and 60 fps but I get this glitchy laggyness when moving around.  This makes playing almost unbearable.

Anyone have any suggestions how I could fix this or what it might be considering my connection and fps seems good?

Seems like a video related problem?  I am running a GTX 470 with the most up to date driver.  Possibly the driver is the problem?  If you know more than me about these things please post.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Daanmakus

Daanmakus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:04 AM

or possibly bad ram?  I'm running 8g

0 user(s) are reading this topic