Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Toshiba satellite help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CodyWayne718

CodyWayne718

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:23 AM

So my girlfriend bought this laptop probably three or four months ago. She uses a Verizon flash drive for her internet. All of a sudden her windows store won't open, none of the apps on her computer will open. the store says there is no internet connection but both browsers work fine. I've tried the ws.reset but it does nothing, the store just tries to load. I've messed with the proxy settings in IE even thou she user firefox. Any help is appreciated. Thought about just resetting it to factory settings and selling it!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dddada

dddada

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 AM

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:45 AM

Check if necessary services are enabled for windows store to work properly.

run->services.msc look for Windows Store Service. Also check DNS service.

Run windows troubleshoorter to check for any related issues. 

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Edited by dddada, 20 November 2014 - 09:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users