Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

pc in real trouble please help thank you

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lasthope

lasthope

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 PM

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:22 PM

hello imp brand new don’t know how to start a new topic but because my computer is failing I have to post quickly I need help here well the computer fails jams 2 times a day vie tried many free virus removals and scans they do a bit but not much my question (s) are

1 what is the best and safest to use I he ve to purchase I can only afford 25 dollars a do all fix but I bet it won’t do much so many out there I need your advice on this

2 a scan I did from TWEAKBITFIX MY PC SAYS COMPUTER HAS 253 FILES MISSING is this the major problem

3 my scan disc is not working and hasn’t worked for a while is there ways I can get this working WILL THIS FIX THE PROBLEM

4 done a few free scans say generally 100 problems EACH THEY SEEM not to see the same as each other IM just going round in circles I need help please what should u buy for 25 dollars to fix this

PLEASE HELP thank you peter

5 PS I have a Chinese thing in my computer pron nothing you might be familiar with it seems to help don’t understand a word it says I use that with spy hunter 4 in the back round as my security

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 AM

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:36 PM

Okay, it appears that you are infected with malware. These free scans are not detecting real virus generally but just trying to milk your money, but they won't make the problems go away. Don't OK any more of them.

So... Please go to this thread and follow the instructions, to start the removal process and get your computer working again.

TsVk!

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

lasthope, I deleted your other post about this issue which was in this topic http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/556210/computer-randomly-freezes-and-locks-up/

Please do as suggested and post in Malware Removal Logs. After you do so, please come back to THIS topic and post the link to the one you make in MRL so this one can be closed.

The programs you have been running are scareware. They will tell you that your computer is infected or has issues and in order for the program to clean the system you have purchase it. Those programs are scams, nothing more than snake oil. The only thing you will get is bunch of nothing while they get your money.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 19 November 2014 - 06:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users