Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Random Bsod's, programs failing to start/crash/bug crash etc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kilianshaw

kilianshaw

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 AM

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:59 PM

Had my system for a while. recently upgraded all my drivers due to issues with bsods and crashing ive seen. ran maleware bytes, did scans from my iobit advanced system care.   took apart and blew out my computer. etc etc. done a few things all in the attemtp to try and get my computer back to normal running and have no sucess. i did run a memory diognostic and it says there was some memory issue's but i wasnt sure as to what to do next.

if anyone could help i would be theroughly apreciative.

as for what some of my problems are.

Random blue screen of deaths. with what look's to be rainbow-ish screen tearing right before (video card issue?)

some program fail to start. or while starting Crash/crash while useing them.

some programs that have NEVER had issue's suddenly  become unusable due to above reasons even after sucessfull reinstall's.

*edit:1*

another issue though uncommon is Explorer.exe fails to work and needs to restart it's self.

Edited by kilianshaw, 18 November 2014 - 07:07 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,477 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:52 AM

You need to replace the ram.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users