Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to Change Jump List

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jamal01

jamal01

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 AM

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

Hi

I have been looking into this for a while and haven't found a solution for what I am looking for. 

Basically my jump list is ON, and I know how to turn it off and on and what not. However I want the explorer jump list to show Recently Opened not Frequent. 

The only "solution" I found is someone suggesting to clear the list so your recently opened will show up as frequent, however this is useless as soon it will just be my frequently used again. 

My other jump lists such as office and vlc show the recently opened, so why can't the explorer jump list do the same? Should be its default if you ask me 

Thanks 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users