You can uninstall iSpeedPC from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- When you find the program iSpeedPC, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
- Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove iSpeedPC.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
iSpeedPC has been found to be bundled with many 3rd party software programs. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be very safe uninstalling it.
It is basically a typical Scam Program, and serves little or no purpose ...........
These are the first general steps used to remove it
To check, now run these free programs -
Please download RKill by Grinler.to your desktop, and run it.
A black DOS box will appear for a short time and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
At most the tool will usually run for about 2 minutes
Please Copy / Paste the small log back here.
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
* NOW :
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
NOTE - Close all other programs, as your computer will be rebooted at the end of Cleaning.
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button only once to ensure a correct reading
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.(watch the bar go across the top)
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* Check the removals and see if you are OK with the list.
* Click on the Clean button only once to ensure a correct reading
* Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
* Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
* After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
* Copy and Paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
* A copy of all logfiles are also saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
Please post 2 logs (RKill + AdwCleaner) and if the problem is better now -
Thank you -