Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good Day

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 maggie616

maggie616

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:35 PM

Over the last couple of years I have been dropping in to read and just pick up some general information. I am amazed, when every time I think I have a problem, that there are others who are having the same or similar problems.

It's been one thing or another over the last couple of years and I am losing my fascination with this machine. So..... the time has come when I either have to get things fixed or ditch the hobby. Which wouldn't make me too popular around here as we just finished remodeling , from ceiling to floor, a room to accomodate this bleeping machine. Not to mention the tidy little sum I have spent on security.

I am not an expert by any means but I have learned a little while watching things transpire. Now it is time for the big bleeping guns.

Here's Hoping,

maggie616

Edited by maggie616, 16 June 2006 - 02:37 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:54 PM

Welcome to BC!
If we can help with your computer problems, now that you have redecorated your computer room, don't hesitate to ask.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 nosnhoj#3

nosnhoj#3

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 PM

Posted 16 June 2006 - 03:33 PM

Welcome,

This is a great place to discuss computer issues with peers, hope you find the information you are looking for.

nos :thumbsup:
When I'm right, I'm right....
And when I'm wrong, I could have been right....
So I'm still right, cause I could have been wrong.

#4 graveangel

graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 17 June 2006 - 08:31 PM

Welcome to BC Maggie,
Any help you need and we will all do what we can to help
:thumbsup:
....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users