Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

True combat style games

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 *Vegeta*

*Vegeta*

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:11 AM

So apparently this was the year that was supposed to be the year with all the awesome "True/real action combat style games" but I haven't seen any really come out.

The type of games I'm talking about are like : Dragon Nest and Vindictus.

Although there are other mmorpg's like RaiderZ and Neverwinter, C9 and Tera, but I don't feel like there combat system is nearly as fun and beastly as DN and Vindictus.

Any of you guys know any good mmorpgs like DN and Vindictus? Or even like the other genre of games like "Devils May Cry", "Prince of Persia".

I just want to know some awesome games that involve using your mouse mainly and also your keyboard as well.

Edit : I know there was supposed to be games like Blade and Soul coming out, but they've been saying that since like 2010 or something haha. =P

I've also heard of bless and black desert but I dont think those will be coming out in the near feature.

And also you guys can give me a list of free to play and pay to play games.

-Thanks

Edited by Parmster, 18 November 2014 - 09:13 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NullPointerException

NullPointerException

• Banned
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:47 AM

I prefer the Elder Scrolls (Especially Skyrim with mods). But then again, if you like hardcore games, play Dark Souls II on "Insane" difficulty.

#3 *Vegeta*

*Vegeta*
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:22 PM

The first 2 are the types of games that I honestly don't enjoy, dark souls 2 seems like a really slow and boring game, i'll check out "Insane".

Was looking for more hack n slash types of games like DMC, God of War, Darksiders, you know what I mean bro?

PC games though, or xbox games that you can play on the PC.

Edit : Doesn't seem like a game I would enjoy, I'm looking really into true combat hack and slash style games, like the ones I've mentioned above and some like : Bless online, Blade and Soul, Black Desert.

Thanks =)

Edited by Parmster, 18 November 2014 - 02:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users