Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Low disk space

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bjclark

bjclark

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:13 PM

Hi
 I am using an HP Pavilion laptop. A window keeps opening that says "Low disk space. You are running out of disk space on HP tools (e). Click here to see if you can free space on this drive."

When I go to control panel>Backup and restore>Backup
and click on either Manage space or Change settings, nothing happens. I can't access either so I can't fix the Low disk space problem. Can someone help me? Please?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 amir64

amir64

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:54 AM

hi

This link  may help

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03732268&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

#3 bjclark

bjclark
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:12 AM

Hi amir64

Thanks for the reply. I went over the information on the HP website again and again, but never found
the answer to how to CHANGE the location of backups. I finally found out how to do it - instead of using "Change settings" or "Manage space" I had to click on options. Worked like a charm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users