Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Comodo DNS question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harkcomp

harkcomp

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 PM

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

I just recently downloaded the free Comodo virus program and the reviews suggested that I un-tick the option to enable the Comodo secure DNS during the installation process because the Comodo DNS could cause some of my computer features not to work.

Well.....during the installation process I blew on by and forgot to un-tick this feature and guess what?.....some of my computer features are not working. I tried to print a document and a pop up announced that the DNS would not allow access to my printer.

My question now is.....how can I go in and disable the DNS feature of Comdo? I have looked around in the system and can't seem to find a way to do this. Or, should I just do an uninstall and reinstall it?

Thanks!

Harkcomp

Edited by hamluis, 18 November 2014 - 12:48 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to AV/AM Software - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tomsbc

tomsbc

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:17 PM

does this help>>>  http://help.comodo.com/topic-72-1-451-4908-.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users