Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Guys Unadvanced! Newbee! Comin At Ya!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lizbeth

lizbeth

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 16 June 2006 - 05:38 AM

[font=Tahoma][b][size=6] :cool: [color=#000099]

A SMALL INTRO, FROM UK., YES THERE,S ALWAYS ONE!! OR ONCE I READ YOU GUYS POSTS I MAY FIND OUT I,M NOT ALONE :flowers: GOT MY NEW PC BEGINNING FEB,GETTING A LITTLE BETTER(STILL LOTS AND LOTS ANDDDDDD!LOTS TO LEARN.AM JUST ABOUT (18 JULY, TO START MY FOLLOW UP COURSE ON COMPUTING LEARNING HOW TO DO SREADSHEETS,DATABASES ETC :) HAVE LOTS OF INTERESTS,DABBLE A VERY!! LITTLE IN PHOTOGRAPHY,LOVE INTERIOR DESIGN,HAVE TRAVELLED ALL OVER THE WORLD,MET LOTS OF FUN PEOPLE (AND LOTS NOT SO FUN PEOPLE ALSO BUT THAT,S LIFE!!) LOVE HISTORY BEING A BIT OF AN OLD RELIC MYSELF :thumbsup: THOUGH NOT TOO OLD I MAY SAY. HAVE MANY FRIENDS THAT ARE MAD COMPUTER BOFFINS EXCEPTING WHEN YOU ASK THEM SOMETHING TECHNICAL LIKE WHAT IS A MODEM?? AND THE REPLY IS :trumpet: DON,T BE SILLY I ONLY KNOW MSN MESSENGING! DAH!! OR ANOTHER QUESTION IV,E ASKED IS HOW DO YOU DO A SPREADSHEET??? REPLY :- IS,NT THAT SOMETHING TO DO WITH A BED? DON,T YOU JUST FIND GUYS THAT THE FRIENDS THAT YOU THOUGHT WERE ALL PC GEEKS TURN OUT TO BE JUST GEEKS :inlove: I ALSO HAVE FOUND THAT ON MY NEW ADVENTURE THROUGH THE WORLD OF PC-ING THAT I SEEM TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE WORLD OF COMPUTING THAN MY PC BOFFIN FRIENDS, OR AM I JUST KIDDING MYSELF!!! :P WELL GUYS AM NOW OFF TO DO SOME NOSYING AROUND THIS FORUM SO HOPE VERY MUCH TO TALK TO YOU ALL SOON FOR LOTS OF FUN CHATS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTSSSSSSSSS!!! OF ADVICE
SO HAPPY PCING GUYS KISSY KISSY
LIZBETH

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 graveangel

graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM

Posted 16 June 2006 - 01:09 PM

Hello lizbeth and welcome to BC my fellow UK buddy. (all be it,youre a little further North than i am)

You will learn oodles here,so i think you may be around the forums for a while,and any problems you may have then just ask. Ive noticed you like the smilies :trumpet: , see you around. Happy browsing :inlove: :P :) :cool: :flowers: :) :) :thumbsup:
....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:40 PM

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 lizbeth

lizbeth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 17 June 2006 - 04:41 PM

Hi Igweed

:thumbsup: Nice to meet my fellow forumee!! Hope all is well at your end of the globe, this seems a fun site ,most forums iv,e registered on have been :inlove: need i say more i only got my pc feb, so i,m very ,very new but improving day by and with help from you guys i can only get better :flowers: So hope to have more chats asking lots and lots of questions, happy pc-ing

lizbeth :trumpet:

#5 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 17 June 2006 - 06:23 PM

Hi lizbeth. Welcome to BC - the most friendly and helpful site on the planet.

If you go to the top of any page and browse thru the tabs etc, I am sure you will learn heaps.

(one friendly tip - using capitals in a post is like shouting)

Good luck with your PC. Just make sure you have 1 firewall, 1 antivirus, and lots of updated antispyware to keep you safe from all the nasties.

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#6 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM