Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Don't lose faith Forum, I'm not worth it

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WalkingVirus

WalkingVirus

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 AM

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:55 AM

For my intro post, I want to say thanks right off the bat to those people who roam these boards and extend expert advice to people like me who, with their computers, consistently display the kind of stupidity that makes you lose faith in the future of humankind. Keep the faith. Don't lose faith, my idiocy is not worth it.

As for me, my turn-ons include bleep up a new laptop every 6-9 months and downloading the latest in malware. Turn-offs include backing up data files and installing aggressive antivirus software.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Winterland

Winterland

• Members
  • 995 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 AM

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:05 AM

As for me, my turn-ons include bleep up a new laptop every 6-9 months and downloading the latest in malware. Turn-offs include backing up data files and installing aggressive antivirus software.

:lol:    :lol:     :lol:

One of the best intros I've read in awhile.

Hello WalkingVirus and, by all means, welcome to Bleeping Computer.  :welcome:

You may find that you're in good company here, and you may find other Members who display the same, uh, proclivities as you.

I'll keep the Faith and see you in the Forums.

Winterland

Photobucket removed my cool flag - idiots!

Every calculation based on experience elsewhere fails in New Mexico.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users