Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Java and Adobe update virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 *Vegeta*

*Vegeta*

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 PM

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:48 PM

Hey guys, so I've been getting these java and adobe update popups for a really long time now, I've just usually ignored them (Stupid of me) but I feel as they are getting a lot more worse, they usually happen like almost everytime I try to watch something online such as an Anime, or a video. Could someone please kindly help me get this virus off my computer permenantly and along with some other viruses that may be on this computer?

Btw I'm very newbie at this stuff so if you could help me in a very noob-friendly way, that'd be awesome hehe.

~Thanks =)

Edit : I should also mention that my computer used to be a bit faster before too, so if you guys could just help me get rid of all the crap/viruses on this computer and could teach me how I can keep it virus-free for the future, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edit 2: Sorry one more thing, I have used my credit card to purchase some things online even today, so I hope none of that should be a problem, thanks for anyone that helps me out!

Much Love  <3

Edited by Parmster, 14 November 2014 - 04:14 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,385 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 PM

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:06 AM

This topic is closed as member is receiving assistance here.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users