Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Super Nerf Gun

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:05 PM

Source

Posted Image

This thing is awsome. Look at the videos at the bottom. I am defintely going to have have to build this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 legoman786

legoman786

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 PM

Posted 16 June 2006 - 06:30 PM

Looks dangerou... fun! I need to build one for me!

P.S.: Post #600 fellow bleepers!

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

#3 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2006 - 06:54 PM

:thumbsup: Did you watch the video? OMG That could put someones eye out! :flowers:
But it does look really cool.

Edited by Scarlett, 16 June 2006 - 06:55 PM.

Posted Image

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:24 PM

Yea but that is why you should wear goggles. As the site implies. :thumbsup:

Look at it this way: a lot safer than paintball and airsoft. :flowers:

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,810 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 PM

Posted 17 June 2006 - 02:26 AM

Do you remember the potato gun...no, not the little one that you stabbed into the potato to load. I'm talking about the one made out of ABS that you loaded with a whole potato and was fueled with a propelant (any number of aerosols) and could launch a potato high enough and far enough to bomb your neighbor three doors down. :thumbsup:

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 Nick_R_23

Nick_R_23

• Members
  • 185 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 PM

Posted 17 June 2006 - 02:39 AM

...and could launch a potato high enough and far enough to bomb your neighbor three doors down.

Our primary target usually ends up being a stray car unfortunate enough to get driven down our road, or the library center across the lake. :thumbsup: We havent quite gotten anything to actually make it all the way across the lake, but this gun looks promising. :flowers: If I made that gun i'd mount it on top of my go kart kinda like we did with the bottle rocket launcher. The poor thing is more or less getting turned into a tank. :trumpet:

-Nick

#7 legoman786

legoman786

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 PM

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:23 AM

I love your thinking Nick!

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users