Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do I delete my account here?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 emily_rose

emily_rose

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:36 PM

This site has been nothing but useless for me. Nobody seems to have any answers or suggestions for any issues i'm having so I my as well delete my account but I do not see an option to do so. I'm getting spammed ads like crazy just going here to check so how can I delete this account? Hopefully elsewhere on the internet will be more helpful. Thanks.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 13 November 2014 - 07:03 PM.
Moved to more appropriate forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Alex&Vanko

Alex&Vanko

• Banned
  • 1,394 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:18 AM

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:46 PM

Why react so.I will try to help you but cannot write in Malware removal logs.

#3 tomppa

tomppa

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:18 AM

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:25 PM

There are many forums that can help you with all  specific  problems Windows seven forums or windows eight forums 

#4 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,081 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 PM

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

This site has been nothing but useless for me. Nobody seems to have any answers or suggestions for any issues i'm having so I my as well delete my account but I do not see an option to do so. I'm getting spammed ads like crazy just going here to check so how can I delete this account? Hopefully elsewhere on the internet will be more helpful. Thanks.

G'day emily_rose, I note that you have a topic HERE with aharonov, which is not finished.

Yesterday a fresh topic has been posted...HERE.   I think this your laptop....not the Sony Vaio...?

.....and then you got a message...Power Fan Abnormal etc.    and you shut the laptop down...

I do sympathize with your frustration.....having two pc's out of action would drive me nutty..

The topic which aharonov is handling should stay where it is. He is a very capable person....you are in good hands there.

Seeing your laptop has put up a message Power Fan is Abnormal....it would be best to finish with aharonov first ......then at least you have a pc that you can communicate from.

SO...my advice......finish the topic in the MRL area with aharonov....(annoying internet explorer adds etc)

In the meantime....leave your laptop off....just in case.  Does it usually operate on a solid flat surface, or on your lap or on a blanket etc etc ??

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#5 Nikhil_CV

Nikhil_CV

Vestibulum Bleep

• Members
  • 1,145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

If you are not seeking help for a malware removal (which seems to be wrong in your case) , we are always happy to help.
Malware removal boards are restricted to trained malware removalists only. Even if we tried to help you, our post get deleted.
Some factors can cause latency in getting help in malware removal.
> Due to heavy task input (i mean rush) ,
> time and effort needed to get a machine cleaned,
> the process is one to one, ie no 3rd person is allowed,
> no one can live their life completely online, the helpers and malware removalists have a private offline life too.
I hope this eases your mind.
Regards : CV                                                                                                    There is no ONE TOUCH key to security!
                                                                                                                                       Be alert and vigilant....!
                                                                                                                                  Always have a Backup Plan!!! Because human idiotism doesn't have a cure! Stop highlighting!
                                                     Questions are to be asked, it helps you, me and others.  Knowledge is power, only when its shared to others.            :radioactive: signature contents © cv and Someone....... :wink:

#6 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 6,086 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 AM

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:05 PM

If you wish to delete your account, please PM an admin.

xXToffeeXx~

~If I am helping you and you have not had a reply from me in two days, please send me a PM~

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic] - If we have helped you out and you want to support what we do, you can do so here

~Twitter~ | ~Malware Analyst at Emsisoft~

#7 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:08 PM

Hi emily_rose,

I've sent you a PM.

Since the original question has been answered, and we've had a number of spammers attempt to post irrelevant information to this topic, it has been locked. If you have any more questions about account issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via PM.

Kind regards,

~Blade
Forum Administrator

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users