1. consider this situation: i have a write-once DVD-R (DVD-5) empty disc. during the 1st session, i burn a disc image (say an ISO file, etc.) in the disc which occupies, say 1GB of the disc. will the disc be automatically set to closed / finalized (non-writeable) for further data files like PDF, EXE, etc (data files other than disc images), making the 4489MB minus the 1GB unusable ?
2. now the same situation, but instead of further data files like PDF, EXE, etc (data files other than disc images), i wanna burn another ISO file which utilizes the remaining space; is that possible?
3. the reverse order of situation number 1.
4. any methods and / or software (preferably free) to overcome these problems?
5. a different topic: can anyone suggest a DVD burning software (preferably free) that has this option: "automatically delete the source files (not the temporary files created just before the burning process) after successful burning and verification is complete from the hard drive."; so that i need not delete the source files on the HDD manually by searching. i guess a software produced by http://complexnt.com/ had this feature in its earlier versions, not sure about the current version.
thanks in advance