Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.


Vertical Rows Of (?) On My Screen.

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 racer12


  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:08:08 PM

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:49 PM

I have a Dell Dimension 8300/pent 4/512mb/80gig/etc. My card is an ATI Radeon 128mb DDR into a Dell 19" M992 CRT monitor. I recently developed 4/5 columns of scrolling things? on my screen. I can't figure out what the images are but I don't thinks that's important. Ive checked and my drivers seem to be up to date (if that's the problem). Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


#2 jgweed


  • Members
  • 28,473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Il.
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:28 PM

Borrow a friend's monitor and plug it in. It might be a hardware problem.
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users