Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win 8.1 problems?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 waveydavey1

waveydavey1

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:51 PM

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:19 AM

As you can see I have 8.1 and I downloaded a Spanish version of it so it starts up Spanish language.I have managed to turn part of it to English but I cant seem to turn the rest to English.Some of my programes have Spanish written in them and some dont,has anyone got any ideas how to turn the whole lot to English,thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,752 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:23 AM

Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.

Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.

If the language says Language pack available, tap or click Options.

Tap or click Download.

Unfortunately I don't believe you are going to be able to do anything about the programs you've installed.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users