Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Various BSODs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fuxer

fuxer

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 AM

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:58 AM

Hi,

I've been experiencing various BSODs over the last year. I'm going crazy and I need help.

It usually starts during high load (gaming sessions), when it happens and I reboot the computer it will crash after maximum 30 seconds (several times in a row). I can shut down the computer for an hour, and it will run perfectly the next time I boot it up.  This makes it hard to troubleshoot, as it can run for weeks and months without BSOD and suddenly it will just run into BSOD loop.

I've tried Hot CPU test without any errors, changed RAM, clean install of Windows 8.1, downgrade to Windows 7, changing SSD drive, replacing GPU. I've also tried booting onto a live Linux USB drive when it is doing the BSOD loop, and after a couple of minutes i got this one: "Kernel panic- not syncing: Fatal machine check on current CPU." I am currently running without overclock on both CPU and GPU.

Temperatures are looking fairly normal. GPU: 42C CPU: 38C

All help is appreciated.

Various system info & dmp files: http://upit.no/sysinfo.rar

Hot CPU log: http://upit.no/hotcpu.TXT

Edited by fuxer, 12 November 2014 - 08:12 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fuxer

fuxer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:24 PM

Follow up.

My computer started giving blue screens again today. Here are the dmp files http://upit.no/SF_12-11-2014.rar

#3 splico

splico

• Members
  • 157 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:45 PM

Your CPU or motherboard are damaged beyond repair.

"Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
User: What's your computer doing on mine?"

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,363 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 AM

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:07 PM

Please download and install to provide us with information about your computer.  When  FileHippo opens, click on Download latest version in the upper right pane.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy9_zps2d9cdedc.png

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy7_zpsfa02105f.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy3_zps1791b093.png

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download MiniToolBox to provide us with information about your computer.  When  FileHippo opens, click on Download latest version in the upper right pane.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy9_zps2d9cdedc.png

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy7_zpsfa02105f.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy3_zps1791b093.png

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download [url=http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/MiniToolBox.exe]MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users