I may not be able to give a decent answer, but these diagnostic programs may show some of your troubles .......
Download Screen317 Security Check from Here or Here and save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
* Please Copy/Paste the contents of that document.
NOTE 1:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to
NOTE 2. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! (or similar) message, restart computer and Security Check should run
If not, go to the next program -
Please download MiniToolBox to desktop to run it.
Checkmark the following boxes:
- List content of Hosts
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- Report FF Proxy Settings
- Reset FF Proxy Settings
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
Click Go and Copy / Paste the result. (result.txt)
Please post a snapshot with Speccy for more system details -
How to Publish a snapshot with Speccy <<-- Full Directions Here (only Copy / Paste the link)
Note that all of these are OK, and I currently have them on my Windows 7 and 8.1 units -