Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

want to delete utorrent ...causing mic problem in skype

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nothingbychance

nothingbychance

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 PM

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

Since installing utorrent 3 days ago i have had the following problems:

1.  skype: I can hear/see but friend cannot hear me...then hears me for a minute or so then cannot hear me (everything on friends skype/laptop is working cause when i use my cell phone skype app there is no problem = problem is MY laptop)
  2. Printing from windows viewer:  problem generating preview, then sometimes message "com not responding, close program"
  3. system crash once
  4. delayed loading off all pages when surfing the net
  5. system sounds like it is running perpetually and screen does not "sleep"

I attempted to uninstalled utorrent and (deleted all downloaded files) 

however, it removed the program name from the list but i dont think it was actually uninstalled.

there is still a file  which i think is utorrent:         C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\{02dea3ce-a553-05fb-e893-a85e7f2afc22}  .exe

when i try to delete this file it says  "the action cant be completed because the file is open in host process for windows services"

any help to get this program off my computer would be fantastic

thank you!

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 11 November 2014 - 04:26 AM.
Moved to 'Am I infected?' from Win 7

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 AM

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:49 AM

Hi -

Not sure if this will help, but we often give these instructions if your uninstall (any program) has problems ..............

Re install the program fully and then follow all directions to uninstall it again

Regards -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users