Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

infected files were protected by a strong encryption with RSA-2048 using Cryptow

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Vicman

Vicman

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 PM

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:01 PM

Hello,

My friends system was infected with:

files were protected by a strong encryption with RSA-2048 using CryptoWall 2.0.

I am unable to open any files in the "documents folder",

He does not have a nackup of any kind.

Windows 7 64Bit, AMD A8-5500 3.20GHz, 1TB HD, HP P7-1235

Have we lost it all or is there a chanc eof getting the files back, only "users" folders seems to be infected, any new files created after infection seem to be ok.

I am attaching notepad and html file that is created on startup!

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts

Vicman

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HelpBot

HelpBot

Bleepin' Binary Bot

• Bots
  • 12,769 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:

step1.gif In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.

CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/555617 <<< CLICK THIS LINK

If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.

step2.gifIf you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:

• If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
    • Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.
    • If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.
    • If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.

DDS.com Download Link
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control can be found HERE.

As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

#3 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 38,133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 PM

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

Greetings Vicman and :welcome: to BleepingComputer's Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum.

My name is Oh My! and I am here to help you! Now that we are "friends" please call me Gary.

If you would allow me to call you by your first name I would prefer to do that. :thumbup2:

===================================================

Ground Rules:
  • First, I would like to inform you that most of us here at Bleeping Computer offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please try to match our commitment to you with your patience toward us. If this was easy we would never have met. :)
  • Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those I will provide for you while we work on your computer together. I need to be certain about the state of your computer in order to provide appropriate and effective steps for you to take. Most often "well intentioned" (and usually panic driven!) independent efforts can make things much worse for both of us. If at any point you would prefer to take your own steps please let me know, I will not be offended. I would be happy to focus on the many others who are waiting in line for assistance.
  • Please perform all steps in the order they are listed in each set of instructions. Some steps may be a bit complicated. If things are not clear, be sure to stop and let me know. We need to work on this together with confidence.
  • Please copy and paste all logs into your post unless directed otherwise. Please do not re-run any programs I suggest. If you encounter problems simply stop and tell me.
  • When you post your reply, use the Replytopic.jpg button instead.
  • In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see the Followtopic.jpg button. Click on this then choose Immediate E-Mail notification and then Proceed and you will be sent an email once I have posted a response.
  • If you do not reply to your topic after 5 days we assume it has been abandoned and I will close it.
  • When your computer is clean I will alert you of such. I will also provide for you detailed information about how you can combat future infections.
  • I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so.
  • Now let's get started :thumbup2:

Now that I am assisting you, you can expect that I will be very responsive to your situation. If you are able, I would request you check this thread at least once per day so that we can try to resolve your issues effectively and efficiently. If you are going to be delayed please be considerate and post that information so that I know you are still with me. Unfortunately, there are many people waiting to be assisted and not enough of us at BleepingComputer to go around. I appreciate your understanding and diligence.

Thank you for your patience thus far. It would be safe to assume the encrypted files are not recoverable. If you would like to clean the computer please do the following.

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)

--------------------
  • Download Farbar Recover Scan Tool for either 32 bit or 64 bit systems and save it to your desktop <<< Important
  • If you are unsure if you have 32 bit or 64 bit simply download and try one. If that doesn't run properly the other one should
  • Double click the icon
  • Click Yes to the disclaimer
  • Make sure the Addition.txt box is checked
  • Click Scan and allow the program to run
  • Click OK on the Scan complete screen, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen
  • 2 Notepad documents should now be open on your desktop.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of both in your reply

System Summary Information

--------------------
  • Press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif + r on your keyboard at the same time
  • Type msinfo32 and press Enter
  • Left click on System Summary
  • Click File, Save, and name the file Summary
  • Zip and attach the file to your reply

Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste any requested log information unless you are asked to attach it. :thumbsup2:
  • FRST results
  • Addition log
  • System Summary Information

Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#4 Vicman

Vicman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:22 PM

Hello Oh My,

I just saw your message. Im on it!

#5 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 38,133 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:36 PM

Very good. :thumbsup2:
Gary

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#6 Vicman

Vicman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:58 PM

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 20-11-2014
Ran by Nicholas Anez (administrator) on NICHOLASANEZ-HP on 20-11-2014 18:49:27
Running from C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Desktop
Loaded Profile: Nicholas Anez (Available profiles: Nicholas Anez)
Platform: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64) OS Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atiesrxx.exe
(IDT, Inc.) C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\stacsv64.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wlanext.exe
(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atieclxx.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\afwServ.exe
(Microsoft Corporation.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.3.132.0\BBSvc.EXE
(Broadcom Corporation.) C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe
(SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) C:\Program Files\EPSON\EpsonCustomerParticipation\EPCP.exe
(SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S50STB.EXE
(SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S50RPB.EXE
(Hewlett-Packard Company) C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Client Services\HPClientServices.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
(PDF Complete Inc) C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Complete\pdfsvc.exe
(Microsoft Corp.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
(Microsoft Corp.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE
(Hewlett-Packard ) C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\Beats64.exe
(IDT, Inc.) C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Odometer\hpsysdrv.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
(Broadcom Corporation.) C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe
(SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) C:\Program Files (x86)\Epson Software\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe
(Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.exe
(ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dllhost.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
(Broadcom Corporation.) C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTStackServer.exe
(Broadcom Corporation.) C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BluetoothHeadsetProxy.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Calendar\Service\GCalService.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Calendar\Service\HPTouchSmartSyncCalReminderApp.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Company) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSA_Service.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [BeatsOSDApp] => C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\beats64.exe [37888 2011-12-13] (Hewlett-Packard )
HKLM\...\Run: [SysTrayApp] => C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe [1425408 2011-12-13] (IDT, Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [hpsysdrv] => c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\HP odometer\hpsysdrv.exe [62768 2008-11-20] (Hewlett-Packard)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [StartCCC] => c:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe [630912 2012-01-21] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HP Software Update] => c:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe [49208 2011-05-10] (Hewlett-Packard)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [] => [X]
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [PDF Complete] => C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Complete\pdfsty.exe [658424 2011-08-12] (PDF Complete Inc)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [EEventManager] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Epson Software\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe [979328 2010-10-12] (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [LTCM Client] => C:\Program Files (x86)\LTCM Client\ltcmClient.exe [1596096 2009-08-05] (Leader Technologies Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AvastUI.exe] => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe [5223016 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
HKLM\...\RunOnce: [NCPluginUpdater] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\ActiveCheck\product_line\NCPluginUpdater.exe [21720 2014-10-21] (Hewlett-Packard)
HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000\...\Run: [swg] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [39408 2013-03-22] (Google Inc.)
HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000\...A8F59079A8D5}\localserver32: rundll32.exe javascript:"\..\mshtml,RunHTMLApplication ";eval("epdvnfou/xsjuf)(=tdsjqu!mbohvbhf>ktds (the data entry has 239 more characters). <==== Poweliks!
Startup: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Bluetooth.lnk
ShortcutTarget: Bluetooth.lnk -> C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe (Broadcom Corporation.)
Startup: C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML ()
Startup: C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT ()
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [00avast] -> {472083B0-C522-11CF-8763-00608CC02F24} => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ashShA64.dll (AVAST Software)

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=iesearch
HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=msnhome
HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=iesearch
HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl
HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Secondary Start Pages = https://www.yahoo.com/
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer: Policy restriction <======= ATTENTION
StartMenuInternet: IEXPLORE.EXE - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
SearchScopes: HKLM-x32 -> {5F49BBDD-B057-4C74-AFA8-D315F6E3E453} URL = http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=azs_osd_iea?ie=UTF-8&tag=hp-us1-vsb-20&link%5Fcode=qs&index=aps&field-keywords={searchTerms}
SearchScopes: HKLM-x32 -> {D944BB61-2E34-4DBF-A683-47E505C587DC} URL = http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-30572-11896-1/4?mpre=http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw={searchTerms}
BHO: Bing Bar Helper -> {1dad3af3-ef2f-4f64-ac4b-11789189fcb6} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.3.132.0\amd64\BingExt.dll (Microsoft Corporation.)
BHO: SteadyVideoBHO Class -> {6C680BAE-655C-4E3D-8FC4-E6A520C3D928} -> c:\Program Files\AMD\SteadyVideo\SteadyVideo.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
BHO: avast! Online Security -> {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} -> C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE64.dll (AVAST Software)
BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper -> {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} -> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
BHO: Google Toolbar Helper -> {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
BHO: HP Network Check Helper -> {E76FD755-C1BA-4DCB-9F13-99BD91223ADE} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPluginx64.dll (Hewlett-Packard)
BHO-x32: Bing Bar Helper -> {1dad3af3-ef2f-4f64-ac4b-11789189fcb6} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.3.132.0\BingExt.dll (Microsoft Corporation.)
BHO-x32: SteadyVideoBHO Class -> {6C680BAE-655C-4E3D-8FC4-E6A520C3D928} -> c:\Program Files (x86)\amd\SteadyVideo\SteadyVideo.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
BHO-x32: avast! Online Security -> {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} -> C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll (AVAST Software)
BHO-x32: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper -> {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
BHO-x32: Google Toolbar Helper -> {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
BHO-x32: HP Network Check Helper -> {E76FD755-C1BA-4DCB-9F13-99BD91223ADE} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPlugin.dll (Hewlett-Packard)
Toolbar: HKLM - avast! Online Security - {318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - {CC1A175A-E45B-41ED-A30C-C9B1D7A0C02F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
Toolbar: HKLM - Bing Bar - {eec0f710-38b5-4aba-99bf-ec87564a4e13} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.3.132.0\amd64\BingExt.dll (Microsoft Corporation.)
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - Bing Bar - {eec0f710-38b5-4aba-99bf-ec87564a4e13} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.3.132.0\BingExt.dll (Microsoft Corporation.)
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000 -> No Name - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} -  No File
Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000 -> Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
Handler-x32: http - {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: http - {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: https - {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: https - {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: msdaipp - {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: msdaipp - {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Filter: text/xml - {807553E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} -  No File
Filter: video/mp4 - {20C75730-7C25-476B-95DC-C65810F9E489} - c:\Program Files\AMD\SteadyVideo\VideoMIMEFilter.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
Filter: video/x-flv - {20C75730-7C25-476B-95DC-C65810F9E489} - c:\Program Files\AMD\SteadyVideo\VideoMIMEFilter.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
Filter-x32: video/mp4 - {20C75730-7C25-476B-95DC-C65810F9E489} - c:\Program Files (x86)\amd\SteadyVideo\VideoMIMEFilter.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
Filter-x32: video/x-flv - {20C75730-7C25-476B-95DC-C65810F9E489} - c:\Program Files (x86)\amd\SteadyVideo\VideoMIMEFilter.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 68.105.28.11 68.105.29.11 68.105.28.12

FireFox:
========
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled No File
FF Plugin: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30514.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled No File
FF Plugin-x32: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30514.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3538.0513 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.25.5\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.25.5\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @WildTangent.com/GamesAppPresenceDetector,Version=1.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\BrowserIntegration\Registered\0\NP_wtapp.dll ()
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [wrc@avast.com] - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\FF
FF Extension: Avast Online Security - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\FF [2012-09-07]

Chrome:
=======
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki] - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\Chrome\aswWebRepChrome.crx [2014-10-31]

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R2 avast! Antivirus; C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe [50344 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R2 avast! Firewall; C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\afwServ.exe [104416 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R2 CalendarSynchService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Calendar\Service\GCalService.exe [16384 2011-08-16] (Hewlett-Packard) [File not signed]
R2 HP Support Assistant Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\hpsa_service.exe [86528 2012-09-27] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [File not signed]
R2 pdfcDispatcher; C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Complete\pdfsvc.exe [1128952 2011-08-12] (PDF Complete Inc)
R2 STacSV; C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\STacSV64.exe [311296 2011-12-13] (IDT, Inc.) [File not signed]

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

U5 AppMgmt; C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe [27136 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 aswHwid; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswHwid.sys [29208 2014-10-31] ()
R1 aswKbd; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswKbd.sys [28184 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R2 aswMonFlt; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys [83280 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswNdisFlt; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\aswNdisFlt.sys [449936 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R1 aswRdr; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr2.sys [93568 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswRvrt; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\aswRvrt.sys [65776 2014-10-31] ()
R1 aswSnx; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys [1050432 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R1 aswSP; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [436624 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R2 aswStm; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswStm.sys [116728 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswVmm; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\aswVmm.sys [267632 2014-10-31] ()
S3 catchme; \??\C:\ComboFix\catchme.sys [X]
S3 lmimirr; system32\DRIVERS\lmimirr.sys [X]

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2014-11-20 18:49 - 2014-11-20 18:49 - 00016218 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Desktop\FRST.txt
2014-11-20 18:49 - 2014-11-20 18:49 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-11-20 18:48 - 2014-11-20 18:45 - 02117632 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Desktop\FRST64.exe
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Public\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Downloads\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Documents\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Desktop\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Local\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Public\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Downloads\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Documents\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Desktop\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Local\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:44 - 2014-11-09 11:44 - 00008542 _____ () C:\ProgramData\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:44 - 2014-11-09 11:44 - 00004214 _____ () C:\ProgramData\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:40 - 2014-11-09 11:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Windows Genuine Advantage
2014-11-04 06:40 - 2014-09-04 21:11 - 06584320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\mstscax.dll
2014-11-04 06:40 - 2014-09-04 20:52 - 05703168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\mstscax.dll
2014-11-03 11:47 - 2014-11-03 11:55 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\Google
2014-11-03 11:40 - 2014-11-03 11:40 - 00064808 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Local\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2014-11-03 11:39 - 2014-11-20 18:45 - 00002664 _____ () C:\windows\setupact.log
2014-11-03 11:39 - 2014-11-03 11:39 - 00294368 _____ () C:\windows\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT
2014-11-03 11:39 - 2014-11-03 11:39 - 00000000 _____ () C:\windows\setuperr.log
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 21:22 - 00056832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 21:11 - 00013824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\TsUsbRedirectionGroupPolicyControl.exe
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 21:08 - 00012800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\TsUsbRedirectionGroupPolicyExtension.dll
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 20:48 - 00056832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\MsRdpWebAccess.dll
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 20:48 - 00018944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\wksprtPS.dll
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 20:29 - 00062976 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\tsgqec.dll
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 20:10 - 00044544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\TsUsbGDCoInstaller.dll
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 19:15 - 01057280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\rdvidcrl.dll
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 19:14 - 00050176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\MsRdpWebAccess.dll
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 19:14 - 00017920 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\wksprtPS.dll
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 19:08 - 00083968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\TSWbPrxy.exe
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 19:01 - 00420864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\wksprt.exe
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 18:58 - 00053248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\tsgqec.dll
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 18:31 - 01147392 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\mstsc.exe
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 18:08 - 00855552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\rdvidcrl.dll
2014-11-03 11:37 - 2013-10-01 17:34 - 01068544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\mstsc.exe
2014-11-03 11:29 - 2014-11-03 11:29 - 00002788 _____ () C:\windows\System32\Tasks\CCleanerSkipUAC
2014-11-03 11:29 - 2014-11-03 11:29 - 00000784 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
2014-11-03 11:29 - 2014-11-03 11:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner
2014-11-03 11:29 - 2014-11-03 11:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\CCleaner
2014-11-03 11:20 - 2014-11-03 11:20 - 00019068 _____ () C:\ComboFix.txt
2014-11-03 10:50 - 2014-11-03 11:24 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Tech Stuff
2014-10-31 15:13 - 2014-10-31 15:13 - 00001992 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Avast SafeZone.lnk
2014-10-31 15:13 - 2014-10-31 15:13 - 00001932 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Avast Internet Security.lnk
2014-10-31 15:13 - 2014-10-31 15:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVAST Software
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2014-10-31 15:12 - 00449936 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\aswNdisFlt.sys
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2014-10-31 15:12 - 00364512 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\windows\system32\aswBoot.exe
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2014-10-31 15:12 - 00043152 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\windows\avastSS.scr
2014-10-31 14:57 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Documents\Word Backup
2014-10-31 14:37 - 2014-11-03 11:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Qoobox
2014-10-31 14:37 - 2011-06-26 01:45 - 00256000 _____ () C:\windows\PEV.exe
2014-10-31 14:37 - 2010-11-07 12:20 - 00208896 _____ () C:\windows\MBR.exe
2014-10-31 14:37 - 2009-04-19 23:56 - 00060416 _____ (NirSoft) C:\windows\NIRCMD.exe
2014-10-31 14:37 - 2000-08-30 19:00 - 00518144 _____ (SteelWerX) C:\windows\SWREG.exe
2014-10-31 14:37 - 2000-08-30 19:00 - 00406528 _____ (SteelWerX) C:\windows\SWSC.exe
2014-10-31 14:37 - 2000-08-30 19:00 - 00098816 _____ () C:\windows\sed.exe
2014-10-31 14:37 - 2000-08-30 19:00 - 00080412 _____ () C:\windows\grep.exe
2014-10-31 14:37 - 2000-08-30 19:00 - 00068096 _____ () C:\windows\zip.exe
2014-10-31 14:36 - 2014-11-03 11:18 - 00000000 ____D () C:\windows\erdnt
2014-10-31 14:26 - 2014-10-31 14:26 - 00002675 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Desktop\Microsoft Office Word 2003.lnk
2014-10-31 14:22 - 2014-10-31 14:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\windows\ERUNT
2014-10-31 14:11 - 2010-08-30 07:34 - 00536576 _____ (SQLite Development Team) C:\windows\SysWOW64\sqlite3.dll
2014-10-31 14:09 - 2014-11-03 10:52 - 00000000 ____D () C:\AdwCleaner
2014-10-25 14:05 - 2014-10-25 14:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Documents\New folder (2)
2014-10-25 14:05 - 2014-10-25 14:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Documents\New folder

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2014-11-20 18:49 - 2009-07-14 00:13 - 00782470 _____ () C:\windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2014-11-20 18:43 - 2012-09-07 10:57 - 01632436 _____ () C:\windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2014-11-20 18:41 - 2014-06-13 07:57 - 00000830 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2014-11-20 18:40 - 2012-06-14 17:04 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\PDFC
2014-11-20 18:39 - 2013-03-22 05:28 - 00000894 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2014-11-20 18:39 - 2009-07-14 00:08 - 00000006 ____H () C:\windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2014-11-10 19:13 - 2013-03-22 05:28 - 00000898 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2014-11-10 19:01 - 2009-07-13 23:45 - 00024608 ____H () C:\windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-11-10 19:01 - 2009-07-13 23:45 - 00024608 ____H () C:\windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-11-10 18:40 - 2009-07-14 00:08 - 00032570 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT
2014-11-10 13:29 - 2012-09-07 11:01 - 00003986 _____ () C:\windows\System32\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{402E0743-ABDF-4995-8179-9D54498780E5}
2014-11-09 14:11 - 2012-11-02 06:45 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
2014-11-09 12:35 - 2012-09-15 10:06 - 00000364 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\HPCeeScheduleForNicholas Anez.job
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-01-05 22:23 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\AVAST Software
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2013-06-14 14:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\Skype
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2013-06-13 14:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2012-11-10 10:25 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Documents\Attachments_2012_11_10
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2012-09-07 11:04 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2012-09-07 10:57 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez
2014-11-09 11:44 - 2012-06-14 17:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\TouchSmartData
2014-11-09 11:44 - 2012-06-14 16:52 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Sonic
2014-11-09 11:44 - 2012-06-14 16:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Hewlett-Packard
2014-11-09 05:36 - 2012-09-07 14:03 - 00004182 _____ () C:\windows\System32\Tasks\avast! Emergency Update
2014-11-07 17:07 - 2009-07-14 00:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\windows\system32\FxsTmp
2014-11-04 10:40 - 2009-07-13 22:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\windows\rescache
2014-11-03 11:47 - 2013-03-22 06:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Local\Google
2014-11-03 11:39 - 2009-07-13 22:20 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
2014-11-03 11:35 - 2012-06-14 16:52 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office
2014-11-03 11:31 - 2012-09-07 14:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\LogMeIn
2014-11-03 11:30 - 2011-02-11 12:00 - 00000000 ____D () C:\windows\Panther
2014-11-03 11:18 - 2009-07-13 21:34 - 00000215 _____ () C:\windows\system.ini
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2014-05-03 05:21 - 00029208 _____ () C:\windows\system32\Drivers\aswHwid.sys
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2014-01-05 22:21 - 00116728 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\aswstm.sys
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2013-03-21 18:24 - 00267632 _____ () C:\windows\system32\Drivers\aswVmm.sys
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2013-03-21 18:24 - 00065776 _____ () C:\windows\system32\Drivers\aswRvrt.sys
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2012-09-07 14:03 - 01050432 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\aswsnx.sys
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2012-09-07 14:03 - 00436624 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\aswsp.sys
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2012-09-07 14:03 - 00093568 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\aswRdr2.sys
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2012-09-07 14:03 - 00083280 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\aswmonflt.sys
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2012-09-07 14:03 - 00028184 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\aswKbd.sys
2014-10-31 15:10 - 2012-09-07 11:06 - 00000512 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Documents\wireless settings.txt
2014-10-31 15:07 - 2013-03-29 06:15 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Local\Adobe
2014-10-31 14:33 - 2013-03-22 05:28 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Google
2014-10-31 14:21 - 2012-06-14 16:54 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Skype
2014-10-31 14:20 - 2013-06-13 16:15 - 00001945 _____ () C:\windows\epplauncher.mif
2014-10-31 14:18 - 2013-06-13 15:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2014-10-31 14:18 - 2013-06-13 15:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2014-10-28 05:34 - 2010-11-20 22:27 - 00275080 ____N (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2014-10-25 11:35 - 2013-04-13 11:25 - 00000000 _____ () C:\windows\system32\HP_ActiveX_Patch_NOT_DETECTED.txt
2014-10-25 11:35 - 2012-09-15 10:06 - 00003234 _____ () C:\windows\System32\Tasks\HPCeeScheduleForNicholas Anez
2014-10-25 11:35 - 2012-09-08 10:49 - 00000052 _____ () C:\windows\SysWOW64\DOErrors.log
2014-10-25 11:33 - 2012-09-08 10:42 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\HpUpdate
2014-10-25 11:33 - 2012-09-08 10:42 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\HP Support Assistant

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => File is digitally signed

LastRegBack: 2014-11-05 11:58

==================== End Of Log ============================

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 20-11-2014
Ran by Nicholas Anez at 2014-11-20 18:50:09
Running from C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Desktop
Boot Mode: Normal
==========================================================

==================== Security Center ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

AV: avast! Antivirus (Enabled - Out of date) {17AD7D40-BA12-9C46-7131-94903A54AD8B}
AS: Windows Defender (Enabled - Out of date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AS: avast! Antivirus (Enabled - Out of date) {ACCC9CA4-9C28-93C8-4B81-AFE241D3E736}
FW: avast! Antivirus (Enabled) {2F96FC65-F07D-9D1E-5A6E-3DA5C487EAF0}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

(Only the adware programs with "hidden" flag could be added to the fixlist to unhide them. The adware programs should be uninstalled manually.)

Adobe AIR (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe AIR) (Version: 3.9.0.1030 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 14 ActiveX (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 14.0.0.125 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
AMD Catalyst Install Manager (HKLM\...\{58E93CCD-C0B4-C0FB-8FA0-AC56CC4344C7}) (Version: 3.0.864.0 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
Avast Internet Security (HKLM-x32\...\avast) (Version: 10.0.2206 - AVAST Software)
Bejeweled 3 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.97 - WildTangent) Hidden
Bing Bar (HKLM-x32\...\{3365E735-48A6-4194-9988-CE59AC5AE503}) (Version: 7.3.132.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Blackhawk Striker 2 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
Blio (HKLM-x32\...\{741006D1-7B2B-4E33-B2B0-831F282EEF64}) (Version: 2.2.8188 - K-NFB Reading Technology, Inc.)
Bluetooth by hp (HKLM\...\{436E0B79-2CFB-4E5F-9380-E17C1B25D0C5}) (Version: 6.3.0.8200 - Broadcom Corporation)
Bubble Wrap (HKLM-x32\...\{5BFFDDEB-AFD7-499F-BB13-7A6EAD927CDA}_is1) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - XM Asia Pacific Pte Ltd)
CCleaner (HKLM\...\CCleaner) (Version: 4.18 - Piriform)
Chuzzle Deluxe (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
Cradle of Rome 2 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
D3DX10 (x32 Version: 15.4.2368.0902 - Microsoft) Hidden
DirectX for Managed Code Update (Summer 2004) (x32 Version: 9.02.2904 - Microsoft) Hidden
Dora's World Adventure (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
Epson Connect (HKLM-x32\...\{64BA551C-9AF6-495C-93F3-D1270E0045FC}) (Version:  - )
Epson Customer Participation (HKLM\...\{814FA673-A085-403C-9545-747FC1495069}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
Epson Event Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{8ED43F7E-A8F6-4898-AF11-B6158F2EDF94}) (Version: 2.50.0000 - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
EPSON NX230 Series Printer Uninstall (HKLM\...\EPSON NX230 Series) (Version:  - SEIKO EPSON Corporation)
EPSON Scan (HKLM-x32\...\EPSON Scanner) (Version:  - Seiko Epson Corporation)
Facebook (HKLM-x32\...\{8AE50893-3A87-4439-9A57-942ED43F7189}) (Version: 1.1.0004 - Hewlett-Packard)
Farm Frenzy (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Farmscapes (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
FATE (x32 Version: 2.2.0.97 - WildTangent) Hidden
Final Drive Fury (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (HKLM-x32\...\{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}) (Version: 7.5.5111.1712 - Google Inc.)
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (x32 Version: 1.0.0 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Google Update Helper (x32 Version: 1.3.25.5 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Hewlett-Packard ACLM.NET v1.2.1.1 (x32 Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard Company) Hidden
Hoyle Card Games (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
HP Application Assistant (HKLM\...\{B34A07DD-C6F7-414A-AE63-01019482EAF0}) (Version: 1.0.393.3870 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Calendar (HKLM-x32\...\{2B38E0FA-D8A5-4EBF-A018-E3C1C8E7A2E2}) (Version: 5.1.4245.23508 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Clock (HKLM-x32\...\{0EEC4E49-D4C2-4E23-87F2-B5641F1A09E4}) (Version: 5.1.4244.16367 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Games (HKLM-x32\...\WildTangent hp Master Uninstall) (Version: 1.0.2.5 - WildTangent)
HP LinkUp (HKLM-x32\...\{7E750542-55BC-4300-8B7B-AC2A762FB435}) (Version: 2.01.029 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Magic Canvas (HKLM-x32\...\{DDFDC9D6-4220-41F8-BF9A-8E7512C4EF52}) (Version: 5.1.15.0 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Magic Canvas Tutorials (HKLM-x32\...\{858FCB65-7C6D-4BA4-AD80-A3CB3744CE09}_is1) (Version: 5.0.0.3 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP MovieStore (HKLM-x32\...\{9008D736-35CA-40DB-A2BE-5F32D954E5AA}) (Version: 2.1.21091.0 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Notes (HKLM-x32\...\{86BAB08A-5E66-4C53-82E3-C1E91673C7CA}) (Version: 5.1.4274.30382 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Odometer (HKLM-x32\...\{B8AC1A89-FFD1-4F97-8051-E505A160F562}) (Version: 2.10.0000 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP RSS (HKLM-x32\...\{A35E58D6-2A0F-4051-983B-79342081338E}) (Version: 5.1.4301.21494 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Setup (HKLM-x32\...\{F5E7D9AF-60F6-4A30-87E3-4EA94D322CE1}) (Version: 9.0.15130.3904 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Setup Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{AE856388-AFAD-4753-81DF-D96B19D0A17C}) (Version: 1.2.15145.3905 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Support Assistant (HKLM-x32\...\{EE202411-2C26-49E8-9784-1BC1DBF7DE96}) (Version: 7.0.39.15 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Support Information (HKLM-x32\...\{B2B7B1C8-7C8B-476C-BE2C-049731C55992}) (Version: 11.00.0001 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP TouchSmart Background - Beats (HKLM-x32\...\{6A6F8D36-04BA-41E9-9004-1789BD545874}) (Version: 1.0.1.0 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP TouchSmart RecipeBox (HKLM-x32\...\{20714B53-FC73-4F9C-9687-49EB237D6FD7}) (Version: 3.0.3830.27730 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Update (HKLM-x32\...\{2EFA4E4C-7B5F-48F7-A1C0-1AA882B7A9C3}) (Version: 5.003.001.001 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Vision Hardware Diagnostics (HKLM\...\{D79A02E9-6713-4335-9668-AAC7474C0C0E}) (Version: 2.12.1.0 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Weather (HKLM-x32\...\{8364E531-493B-4B05-8041-09D5CE38B975}) (Version: 5.1.4295.16450 - Hewlett-Packard)
IDT Audio (HKLM-x32\...\{E3A5A8AB-58F6-45FF-AFCB-C9AE18C05001}) (Version: 1.0.6374.0 - IDT)
Jewel Match 3 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate Collector's Edition (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
John Deere Drive Green (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
Junk Mail filter update (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Kobo (HKLM-x32\...\Kobo) (Version: 2.0.3 - Kobo Inc.)
LabelPrint (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{C59C179C-668D-49A9-B6EA-0121CCFC1243}) (Version: 2.5.4507 - CyberLink Corp.)
LabelPrint (x32 Version: 2.5.4507 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
Letters from Nowhere 2 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.97 - WildTangent) Hidden
LTCM Client (HKLM-x32\...\LTCM Client) (Version:  - Leader Technologies Inc.)
Luxor HD (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Mah Jong Medley (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300 (HKLM-x32\...\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 1.75.0.1300 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
Mesh Runtime (x32 Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Metric Converter (HKLM-x32\...\{D0661463-50F7-4A1E-83CB-37CC590589AE}_is1) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - XM Asia Pacific Pte Ltd)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Mathematics (HKLM-x32\...\{4D090F70-6F08-4B60-9357-A1DFD4458F09}) (Version: 4.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office 2010 (HKLM-x32\...\{95140000-0070-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.4763.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.5130.5003 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 (HKLM-x32\...\{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}) (Version: 11.0.8173.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.30514.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (HKLM-x32\...\{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}) (Version: 3.1.0000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{071c9b48-7c32-4621-a0ac-3f809523288f}) (Version: 8.0.56336 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-8595-13398D740ACE}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{4B6C7001-C7D6-3710-913E-5BC23FCE91E6}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 (HKLM\...\{DA5E371C-6333-3D8A-93A4-6FD5B20BCC6E}) (Version: 10.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 (HKLM-x32\...\{196BB40D-1578-3D01-B289-BEFC77A11A1E}) (Version: 10.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (HKLM-x32\...\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}) (Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM-x32\...\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
opensource (x32 Version: 1.0.14960.3876 - Your Company Name) Hidden
PDF Complete Special Edition (HKLM-x32\...\PDF Complete) (Version: 4.0.65 - PDF Complete, Inc)
Penguins! (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Plants vs. Zombies - Game of the Year (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
PlayReady PC Runtime amd64 (HKLM\...\{BCA9334F-B6C9-4F65-9A73-AC5A329A4D04}) (Version: 1.3.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
PlayReady PC Runtime x86 (HKLM-x32\...\{CCA5EAAD-92F4-4B7A-B5EE-14294C66AB61}) (Version: 1.3.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Poker Superstars III (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
Polar Bowler (x32 Version: 2.2.0.97 - WildTangent) Hidden
Polar Golfer (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Power2Go (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}) (Version: 6.1.5706 - CyberLink Corp.)
Power2Go (x32 Version: 6.1.5706 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
PressReader (HKLM-x32\...\{912CED74-88D3-4C5B-ACB0-132318649765}) (Version: 5.11.0721.0 -  NewspaperDirect Inc.)
Recovery Manager (x32 Version: 5.5.0.4424 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
Remote Graphics Receiver (HKLM-x32\...\{16FC3056-90C0-4757-8A68-64D8DA846ADA}) (Version: 5.4.5 - Hewlett-Packard)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Spot (HKLM-x32\...\{3D171340-B528-42E0-92E4-BDA7AEEF6F32}_is1) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - XM Asia Pacific Pte Ltd)
Tap Tap Bear (HKLM-x32\...\{A393CDFF-BEB8-48EA-990D-2EB35B311D23}_is1) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - XM Asia Pacific Pte Ltd)
The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Torchlight (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
TSHostedAppLauncher (x32 Version: 5.1.15.0 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Update Installer for WildTangent Games App (x32 Version:  - WildTangent) Hidden
Virtual Villagers 4 - The Tree of Life (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
WildTangent Games App (HP Games) (x32 Version: 4.0.5.32 - WildTangent) Hidden
Windows Live Essentials (HKLM-x32\...\WinLiveSuite) (Version: 15.4.3538.0513 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections (HKLM-x32\...\{2902F983-B4C1-44BA-B85D-5C6D52E2C441}) (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Zinio Reader 4 (HKLM-x32\...\ZinioReader4) (Version: 4.2.4164 - Zinio LLC)
Zinio Reader 4 (x32 Version: 4.2.4164 - Zinio LLC) Hidden
Zuma's Revenge (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden

==================== Custom CLSID (selected items): ==========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any eventual file will not be moved.)

CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000_Classes\CLSID\{AB8902B4-09CA-4bb6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5}\localserver32 -> rundll32.exe javascript:"\..\mshtml,RunHTMLApplication ";eval("epdvnfou/xsjuf)(=tdsjqu!mbohvbhf>ktds (the data entry has 247 more characters). <==== Poweliks?

==================== Restore Points  =========================

30-10-2014 14:29:21 Windows Update
31-10-2014 19:18:26 Removed LogMeIn
31-10-2014 19:21:06 Removed Skype™ 6.11
31-10-2014 19:53:29 avast! antivirus system restore point
31-10-2014 20:12:51 Device Driver Package Install: Avast Network Service
03-11-2014 15:55:11 ComboFix created restore point
03-11-2014 16:34:07 Removed Norton Online Backup
03-11-2014 16:35:11 Windows Update
03-11-2014 16:36:44 Windows Update
04-11-2014 23:56:11 Windows Update

==================== Hosts content: ==========================

(If needed Hosts: directive could be included in the fixlist to reset Hosts.)

2009-07-13 21:34 - 2014-11-03 11:18 - 00000027 ____A C:\windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts
127.0.0.1       localhost

==================== Scheduled Tasks (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

Task: {04AFB98A-76D1-4A81-B314-C1EC7701D273} - System32\Tasks\HPCeeScheduleForNicholas Anez => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Ceement\HPCEE.exe [2011-07-15] (Hewlett-Packard)
Task: {0D0C436B-8510-4AFD-AF3F-95BD14AF3528} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater => C:\windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2014-06-13] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {1E187565-5B3C-4B24-B446-2BCFB3FB9162} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\HP Support Assistant Quick Start => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF.exe [2012-09-27] (Hewlett-Packard Company)
Task: {1EEA28A5-45B6-4C40-9FB0-253D71EBD62C} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\Update Check => C:\ProgramData\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\Updater7\HPSFUpdater.exe [2014-05-12] (Hewlett-Packard Company)
Task: {2407EDDB-BDAE-4741-AEE7-42DA4678E04B} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Microsoft Antimalware Scheduled Scan => c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MpCmdRun.exe
Task: {2760F21C-0DEC-4EFC-89AD-119C80EF90A1} - System32\Tasks\Norton Internet Security\Norton Error Processor => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\19.1.0.28\SymErr.exe
Task: {3B6872CA-38F1-4181-BB08-C152FF7A050B} - System32\Tasks\avast! Emergency Update => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastEmUpdate.exe [2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
Task: {563D7EC7-1D57-4C96-AC99-101B82DF03A0} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\WarrantyChecker_DeviceScan => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPWarrantyCheck\HPWarrantyChecker.exe [2014-09-22] (Hewlett-Packard)
Task: {6932BDCC-374D-47AE-95CB-ADFE26A2563E} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2013-03-22] (Google Inc.)
Task: {809BA880-FCEE-42DC-95A8-44CE37C626E1} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2013-03-22] (Google Inc.)
Task: {83870F6E-4FE0-4EBF-9645-D44E921A5196} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\Warranty Opt-In(Yes) => c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp health check\activecheck\product_line\Detection_PostWarrantyAlert.exe [2014-01-14] (Hewlett-Packard)
Task: {978FF143-3975-4450-8D63-5A4FFC66A10B} - System32\Tasks\CCleanerSkipUAC => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe [2014-09-26] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {CE8B6555-FB5D-4221-B183-054D236072CB} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\Warranty Opt-In(No) => c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp health check\activecheck\product_line\Detection_PostWarrantyAlert.exe [2014-01-14] (Hewlett-Packard)
Task: {D93AF65C-E671-496A-A920-B1734D0BA986} - System32\Tasks\Norton Internet Security\Norton Error Analyzer => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\19.1.0.28\SymErr.exe
Task: {DEF09705-D24D-4F4A-84B4-26922AA6DF46} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\WarrantyChecker => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPWarrantyCheck\HPWarrantyChecker.exe [2014-09-22] (Hewlett-Packard)
Task: {F835068F-AC5F-4D94-9D51-2F0127A709DE} - System32\Tasks\Norton WSC Integration => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\19.1.0.28\WSCStub.exe
Task: C:\windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job => C:\windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
Task: C:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
Task: C:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
Task: C:\windows\Tasks\HPCeeScheduleForNicholas Anez.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Ceement\HPCEE.exe

==================== Loaded Modules (whitelisted) =============

2012-01-21 00:13 - 2012-01-21 00:13 - 00369152 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLI.Aspect.CrossDisplay.Graphics.Dashboard.dll
2011-11-02 16:03 - 2011-11-02 16:03 - 00098304 _____ () c:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Branding\Branding.dll
2014-11-10 12:43 - 2014-11-10 12:43 - 02900992 _____ () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\defs\14111001\algo.dll
2014-10-31 15:12 - 2014-10-31 15:12 - 38561576 _____ () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\libcef.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (whitelisted) =========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, only the Alternate Data Streams will be removed.)

==================== Safe Mode (whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The "AlternateShell" will be restored.)

==================== EXE Association (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the default will be restored. None default entries will be removed.)

==================== MSCONFIG/TASK MANAGER disabled items =========

(Currently there is no automatic fix for this section.)

========================= Accounts: ==========================

Administrator (S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-500 - Administrator - Disabled)
Guest (S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-501 - Limited - Disabled)
HomeGroupUser$ (S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1002 - Limited - Enabled)
Nicholas Anez (S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\Nicholas Anez

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (11/09/2014 02:10:55 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 11.0.9600.17344, time stamp: 0x4a5bc6b7
Faulting module name: MSHTML.dll, version: 11.0.9600.17344, time stamp: 0x541b8a22
Exception code: 0xc00000fd
Fault offset: 0x00094fbf
Faulting process id: 0x42d4
Faulting application start time: 0xiexplore.exe0
Faulting application path: iexplore.exe1
Faulting module path: iexplore.exe2
Report Id: iexplore.exe3

Error: (11/09/2014 01:28:52 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 11.0.9600.17344, time stamp: 0x4a5bc6b7
Faulting module name: MSHTML.dll, version: 11.0.9600.17344, time stamp: 0x541b8a22
Faulting process id: 0x1a60

Error: (11/09/2014 11:56:13 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0xca4

Error: (11/09/2014 11:41:33 AM) (Source: VSS) (EventID: 13) (User: )
Description: Volume Shadow Copy Service information: The COM Server with CLSID {e579ab5f-1cc4-44b4-bed9-de0991ff0623} and name Coordinator cannot be started. [0x80070005, Access is denied.
]

Error: (11/09/2014 11:41:26 AM) (Source: VSS) (EventID: 13) (User: )
Description: Volume Shadow Copy Service information: The COM Server with CLSID {e579ab5f-1cc4-44b4-bed9-de0991ff0623} and name Coordinator cannot be started. [0x80070005, Access is denied.
]

Error: (11/09/2014 11:36:01 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Fault offset: 0x000c6b60
Faulting process id: 0x1160

Error: (11/09/2014 11:34:36 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Fault offset: 0x00094765
Faulting process id: 0x2300

Error: (11/08/2014 08:58:05 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.9600.17344, time stamp: 0x541b6f63
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x3172cd21
Faulting process id: 0x15cc
Faulting application start time: 0xIEXPLORE.EXE0
Faulting application path: IEXPLORE.EXE1
Faulting module path: IEXPLORE.EXE2
Report Id: IEXPLORE.EXE3

Error: (11/04/2014 09:13:59 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.9600.17344, time stamp: 0x541b6f63
Faulting module name: Flash32_14_0_0_125.ocx, version: 14.0.0.125, time stamp: 0x53862324
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x005d7ea9
Faulting process id: 0xe3c
Faulting application start time: 0xIEXPLORE.EXE0
Faulting application path: IEXPLORE.EXE1
Faulting module path: IEXPLORE.EXE2
Report Id: IEXPLORE.EXE3

System errors:
=============
Error: (11/20/2014 06:41:07 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )
Description: {AB8902B4-09CA-4BB6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5}

Error: (11/10/2014 07:26:58 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )
Description: {AB8902B4-09CA-4BB6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5}

Error: (11/10/2014 07:26:23 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%1068

Error: (11/10/2014 07:26:23 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

Error: (11/10/2014 07:26:22 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
%%1068

Error: (11/10/2014 07:26:22 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
%%1068

Error: (11/10/2014 07:26:21 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
%%1068

Error: (11/10/2014 07:26:21 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
%%1068

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (11/09/2014 02:10:55 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: iexplore.exe11.0.9600.173444a5bc6b7MSHTML.dll11.0.9600.17344541b8a22c00000fd00094fbf42d401cffc502c35040eC:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\windows\system32\MSHTML.dll20e734dd-6844-11e4-b629-446d57564a40

Error: (11/09/2014 01:28:52 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: iexplore.exe11.0.9600.173444a5bc6b7MSHTML.dll11.0.9600.17344541b8a22c00000fd00094fbf1a6001cffc4a192cd95fC:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\windows\system32\MSHTML.dll412be537-683e-11e4-b629-446d57564a40

Error: (11/09/2014 11:56:13 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: iexplore.exe11.0.9600.173444a5bc6b7MSHTML.dll11.0.9600.17344541b8a22c00000fd00094fbfca401cffc3dd48f18c3C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\windows\system32\MSHTML.dll4fa80c0e-6831-11e4-b629-446d57564a40

Error: (11/09/2014 11:41:33 AM) (Source: VSS) (EventID: 13) (User: )
Description: {e579ab5f-1cc4-44b4-bed9-de0991ff0623}Coordinator0x80070005, Access is denied.

Error: (11/09/2014 11:41:26 AM) (Source: VSS) (EventID: 13) (User: )
Description: {e579ab5f-1cc4-44b4-bed9-de0991ff0623}Coordinator0x80070005, Access is denied.

Error: (11/09/2014 11:36:01 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: iexplore.exe11.0.9600.173444a5bc6b7MSHTML.dll11.0.9600.17344541b8a22c00000fd000c6b60116001cffc3af12178b5C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\windows\system32\MSHTML.dll7d0134cc-682e-11e4-b629-446d57564a40

Error: (11/09/2014 11:34:36 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: iexplore.exe11.0.9600.173444a5bc6b7MSHTML.dll11.0.9600.17344541b8a22c00000fd00094765230001cffc3aed97d294C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\windows\system32\MSHTML.dll4a49fdeb-682e-11e4-b629-446d57564a40

Error: (11/08/2014 08:58:05 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: IEXPLORE.EXE11.0.9600.17344541b6f63unknown0.0.0.000000000c00000053172cd2115cc01cffb4523b78ad3C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXEunknown42c1989a-674f-11e4-8521-446d57564a40

Error: (11/04/2014 09:13:59 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: IEXPLORE.EXE11.0.9600.17344541b6f63Flash32_14_0_0_125.ocx14.0.0.12553862324c0000005005d7ea9e3c01cff82454d224ccC:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXEC:\windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\Flash32_14_0_0_125.ocxd1bf424b-642c-11e4-b74e-446d57564a40

CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
  Date: 2014-11-03 11:15:05.214
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume3\ComboFix\catchme.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2014-11-03 11:15:05.167
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume3\ComboFix\catchme.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

==================== Memory info ===========================

Processor: AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics
Percentage of memory in use: 20%
Total physical RAM: 7606.94 MB
Available physical RAM: 6038.02 MB
Total Pagefile: 15212.06 MB
Available Pagefile: 13409.33 MB
Total Virtual: 8192 MB
Available Virtual: 8191.84 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: (OS) (Fixed) (Total:914.46 GB) (Free:850.39 GB) NTFS ==>[System with boot components (obtained from reading drive)]
Drive d: (HP_RECOVERY) (Fixed) (Total:16.83 GB) (Free:2.09 GB) NTFS
Drive j: (HITMANPRO) (Removable) (Total:0.95 GB) (Free:0.93 GB) FAT32

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (Size: 931.5 GB) (Disk ID: 8308433B)

Partition: GPT Partition Type.

========================================================
Disk: 5 (Size: 984 MB) (Disk ID: D0E1AF97)
Partition 1: (Active) - (Size=981 MB) - (Type=0B)

==================== End Of Log ============================

#7 Vicman

Vicman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

Oh My,
Here is the summary file.

Thank you

#8 Vicman

Vicman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:07 PM

Sorry here you go!

Attached Files

#9 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 38,133 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for the information. I have steps for you to take but I must first advise you of the following.

BACKDOOR WARNING!

--------------------

One or more of the identified infections is a Backdoor Trojan.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable. Please let me know if you have already noticed evidences of financial institution irregularities. Those accounts should be monitored from this point forward.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

Here are some thoughts I have put together for people who ask what they should do in light of the infection. Ultimately each user must decide for themselves what to do and the below are things you might want to consider.

It is necessary for us to at least make you aware of the worse case scenario. This is because of the potential Backdoor Trojans bring with them, but it is not a determination on our part that your situation currently falls within this worse case scenario.

Ultimately it is a personal decision whether to reformat or not. What decision should you make to let you sleep well at night? It is different for different people. I will say whether rightly or wrongly most people decide to clean and not reformat, at least initially.

The only insight I can offer is how I evaluate the issue personally even though I have never had a Backdoor Trojan on my computer. One of the primary purposes for malicious software is to somehow separate you from your money. It seems reasonable to assume that a thief trying to take your money via a Backdoor Trojan will hit you hard, and quickly. Once your computer starts to act up and you become suspicious you have the opportunity to eliminate access to your computer and change the information taken, namely account and password information. The key to this, in my opinion, is whether or not you have noticed any irregularities in your banking or other financial institutions, or things like email and social network accounts (i.e. Facebook). If you have not seen any evidence of that then you may question whether your information has truly been stolen. If it seems it hasn't, and your critical information has been changed, it is reasonable to be more confident you are safe but you must stop short of claiming an absolute guarantee.

If, after careful consideration you decide not to reformat your computer it would be wise to continue monitoring your sensitive data and don't wait to address future symptoms on your computer which seem to be malware related.

The bottom line, the only way to be absolutely sure to be rid of a Backdoor Trojan is to reformat. The decision is yours.

Oh My!

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do. If you decide to go through with the cleanup, please proceed with the following steps.

Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool - Run Fix in Normal or Safe Mode

--------------------
  • Press the Windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type in notepad and press Enter
  • Please copy and paste the contents of the below code box into the open notepad and save it to your desktop (<<<Important) as fixlist.txt
HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000\...A8F59079A8D5}\localserver32: rundll32.exe javascript:"\..\mshtml,RunHTMLApplication ";eval("epdvnfou/xsjuf)(=tdsjqu!mbohvbhf>ktds (the data entry has 239 more characters). <==== Poweliks!
Startup: C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML ()
Startup: C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT ()
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer: Policy restriction <======= ATTENTION
Toolbar: HKLM - avast! Online Security - {318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - {CC1A175A-E45B-41ED-A30C-C9B1D7A0C02F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000 -> No Name - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} -  No File
Filter: text/xml - {807553E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} -  No File
S3 catchme; \??\C:\ComboFix\catchme.sys [X]
S3 lmimirr; system32\DRIVERS\lmimirr.sys [X]
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Public\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Downloads\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Documents\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Desktop\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Local\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00008542 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Public\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Downloads\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Documents\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\Desktop\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Roaming\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\Local\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:45 - 2014-11-09 11:45 - 00004214 _____ () C:\Users\Nicholas Anez\AppData\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
2014-11-09 11:44 - 2014-11-09 11:44 - 00008542 _____ () C:\ProgramData\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.HTML
2014-11-09 11:44 - 2014-11-09 11:44 - 00004214 _____ () C:\ProgramData\DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000_Classes\CLSID\{AB8902B4-09CA-4bb6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5}\localserver32 -> rundll32.exe javascript:"\..\mshtml,RunHTMLApplication ";eval("epdvnfou/xsjuf)(=tdsjqu!mbohvbhf>ktds (the data entry has 247 more characters). <==== Poweliks?
  • Launch FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait, the program will automatically launch fixlist.txt.
  • The tool will create a log on the desktop called Fixlog.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of the file in your reply.

Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste any requested log information unless you are asked to attach it. :thumbsup2:
  • Fixlog
  • How is the computer running?

Gary

#10 Vicman

Vicman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:59 PM

Oh My!

System seems to be running a lot better!

no more encrypted files message on startup

Did we loose all documents to encryption, is there any way to unlock them?

Here is a screenshot of encryption:

Attached Files

#11 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 38,133 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:03 PM

Greetings,

I am afraid there is no way to decrypt the files.

Let's do a couple more things.

Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scan

--------------------
  • Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the EmsisoftEmergencyKit.exe icon, click Run then Extract
  • Double click the Start Emsisoft Emergency Kit icon that will appear after extraction
  • Click Yes to update the program
  • Once the update is completed click the Back button
  • Click on 2. Scan (not Quick Scan or Smart Scan)
  • Click Yes to detect Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
  • Patiently wait for the thorough scan to complete, this can be a lengthy process
  • Once completed click Quarantine selected objects (if computer is clean you will not have this option) then click OK
  • Click View Report
  • Copy and paste the contents of the report in your reply
  • Note: If you receive an error report saying there are too many emoticons simply attach the file instead
  • Close the program then click Close

screen317's Security Check

--------------------
  • Please download screen317's Security Check to your desktop
  • Double click the icon to launch the program
  • Click OK
  • Select Run Note: If you receive an error message attempt to run the program in Safe Mode
  • Press any key to start the program
  • Allow the program to run
  • A Notepad document will open on your desktop. Please copy and paste the contents in your reply

• Emsisoft report (if applicable)
  • Security Check log

Gary

#12 Vicman

Vicman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:29 PM

Hello Oh My!

Here are the scan logs you requested :-)

Emsisoft Emergency Kit v. 9.0.0.4523
© 2003-2014 Emsisoft - www.emsisoft.com

ID Object
0 Value: HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\SYSTEM -> DISABLEREGISTRYTOOLS detected: Setting.DisableRegistryTools (A)
1 C:\ProgramData\Windows Genuine Advantage\{49649F4C-2109-4DD7-96CF-4F102F6C6933}\msiexec.exe detected: Gen:Variant.Symmi.48074 ( B)
2 C:\ProgramData\Windows Genuine Advantage\{D89C5B80-CCE2-4592-9560-E7B87FA5B0F1}\msiexec.exe detected: Gen:Variant.Symmi.48074 ( B)
3 Value: HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3205456705-2953581234-3837542670-1000\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\SYSTEM -> DISABLETASKMGR detected: Setting.DisableTaskMgr (A)
4 Value: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\SYSTEM -> DISABLEREGISTRYTOOLS detected: Setting.DisableRegistryTools (A)

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.90
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is enabled)
Internet Explorer 11
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
Windows Firewall Enabled!
avast! Antivirus
Antivirus up to date!
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````
AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc.exe
AVAST Software Avast afwServ.exe
AVAST Software Avast AvastUI.exe
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 4%
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

Attached Files

Edited by Oh My!, 20 November 2014 - 09:42 PM.
Logs posted

#13 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 38,133 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:44 PM

Things look good. Any remaining issues?
Gary

#14 Vicman

Vicman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:51 PM

Dear Oh My!

Thank you for your great help, wished we could have been able to save docs.

But I greatly appreciate your help!

Happy Holidays!!!

#15 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 38,133 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:02 PM

Me too, it is sad when there are no backups.

Happy Holidays to you as well.

Now that your computer is running well it is my great pleasure to proclaim to you the Good News!

All Clean!

--------------

Your machine appears to be clean and you may delete any programs or logs on your computer as a result of our efforts. Please take the time to read below on how to secure the machine and take the necessary steps to keep it clean :thumbsup:

Lawrence Abrams, the founder of BleepingComputer.com, has developed an excellent tutorial which will provide you with the information you need to know to keep your computer secure and clean. Please take the time to read:In addition, here are some more links you might find of interest:I will leave this topic open for just a day or so in case you have any further issues then it will be closed shortly thereafter.

Thank you for placing your trust in BleepingComputer. It was a pleasure serving you. OhMy_done.gif
Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users