Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

I'm unable to uninstall adobe CS5 products. I get an error message. Help?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Mr.Atman_*

Guest_Mr.Atman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:01 AM

I'm trying to uninstall photoshop CS5.1, Flash professional CS5.5 and illustrator CS5.5 through control panel but I keep getting an error message on the Uninstallation Status window which says "Your uninstallation encountered errors. 
Please try restarting your computer and uninstall again. If that does not resolve the problem, download and run the Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool." I tried that Creative Suite Cleaner Tool but it doesn't even show the aforementioned programs. I created a new admin account on my Windows and tried uninstalling from there and I still get the error message. I even tried on running my PC on safe mood but the problem persists. Is there any other way to uninstall these programs?

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 21,635 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

Have you tried uninstalling in SafeMode? If that does not work. Download RevoUninstaller Pro. It has a 30 day free trial.

Revo Uninstaller Pro 3 User's Guide

#3 Guest_Mr.Atman_*

Guest_Mr.Atman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:33 AM

I did say I tried it on safemode but I got the same error message. I even used IObit Uninstaller but still got the error window. Now I will try Revo Uninstaller. 

#4 Guest_Mr.Atman_*

Guest_Mr.Atman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:02 PM

I tried RevoUninstaller Pro and the same error window pops up. 

#5 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 21,635 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 PM

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:17 PM

You have pretty much done everything you can. I would contact Adobe Customer Support .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users