Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AMD A6-3500 APU HD graphics + AMD Radeon HD 6570 dual graphics?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 valeriu28

valeriu28

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 AM

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:36 AM

Hello , trying to help out a friend and improve his computer ; He has an AMD A6-3500 APU HD graphics Llano processor which i saw has onboard graphics + a amd radeon hd 6570 off board graphics card . I did some research and apparently it should say in the Divice Manager that you have Dual graphics support but for him it on shows AMD Radeon HD 6570; I tried downloading the latest Catalyst for APU support off the website but i cant find anything related to dual graphics enable support tho it says it should be on in the FAQ page.

My question is could som1 please instruct me how to properly install and enable dual graphics support for a computer such as this ?I googled some videos and some people were enabling dual graphics from BIOS so im not sure which are the correct steps i need to take to enable it properly.

Thank you a lot in advanced !

Edited by hamluis, 18 November 2014 - 06:08 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users