Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello, BC community!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lross94

lross94

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 PM

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:48 PM

Just joined the Bleeping Computer community and wanted to introduce myself.  I have been in the computer industry (corporate world, mostly) for 17 years and have visited many times looking for solutions to my computing issues. 

Thanks for all of the posts that led me to solutions. 

I am stepping out of the corporate world and getting into the small business ownership world.  I just purchased a small computer services business and I am finding myself using this site a lot more so I thought I would join so I could post questions as the need arises.  Maybe I can offer up my expertise as well.  I look forward to getting to know some of you here and exchanging ideas and solutions to problems.  

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,288 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 PM

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:53 PM

Welcome.

Experienced advice is always welcome around here !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users