The Speccy indicates that there is not battery, is this correct?
When the website opens scroll down till you find the I Accept button and click on it.
If you scroll down below this button you will find instruction for installing this.
Once you install this program you will see an image similar to the one below.
1. SeaTools for Windows will search for hdds on your computer. Please remove any external storage devices connected via USB port.
2. Detected Drives will list the hdd/s found. Place a check mark in the drive you want to run the scan on.
3. You will see Basic Tests above Detected Drives, move the mouse pointer over this.
4. A menu will open with options for different scans, please click on Short Generic Test
5. This will start the scan. When the scan is complete you will see the result under Test Status , please post the results in your topic.
If the hdd passes the test you should run chkdsk /r.
Open Search and type in cmd.
When this is displayed in the result box right click on it. At the bottom of this window click on Run as administrator.
When the Elevated Comman Prompt opens type in chkdsk /r and press Enter.
You will receieve the message "CHKDSK cannot be run because it is in use by another process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts? <Y/N>".
Type in Y and press Enter.
Restart your computer to start the scan.
This will take a while to run, please be patient and allow it to complete the scan.
This will open Notepad with the results of the chkdsk scan. Please copy and then paste this log in your topic.