Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wallpapers for mobile devices

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_nickko_*

Guest_nickko_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:26 AM

hi to all,

please, i want to create wallpapers for android and windows mobile devices but i am not sure about the correct resolution and dimensions i have to follow

as far i know i have to create my wallpapers according to every mobile screen dimensions and resolution but i think that there some standards for a wallpaper to be displayed correctly on any mobile device

i use bryce 3d

many thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Digital_Veil

Digital_Veil

• Members
  • 259 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:19 PM

I'm pretty sure it's the resolution that matters more. If the wallpaper resolution fits the mobile, regardless of the dimensions, it should be able to scale the wallpaper to fit the display. 5:4 is a very commonly used mobile resolution.

#3 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• BC Advisor
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:35 AM

As far as Android Lollipop is concerned, the width:height of the wallpapers is in the ratio 4:3. The size of the wallpaper images is 1164 x 873 pixels. Color depth is 24 bits per pixel.

[Taken from stock Android wallpaper images]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users