Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Strange monitor glitch?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hellojo07

hellojo07

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 AM

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Hello everyone. I have a problem that has been making me scratch my head for the last few hours.

I have a triple monitor setup so I will usually have a few things going at once - and one of these things include watching game streams on Twitch.tv. Earlier today I noticed this strange glitch on the top left corner of my middle monitor, but then it would disappear when I moved my mouse around a bit. After a lot of trial and error it seems to only appear when I have a stream from Twitch.tv open because otherwise I can't recreate the issue. When I have a stream going it comes and goes and flashes sometimes, but as soon as I close the stream the issue goes away and I can't seem to get it to happen again. I've tried reinstalling Adobe Flash, Firefox, my GPU drivers, none of which seem to do anything special.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. I am honestly dumbfounded. If any additional information is required then please feel free to ask and I will provide to the best of my ability. Thanks.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 PM

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:05 PM

[off the wall]

Check with twitch.tv to see that your setup is TOTALLY compatible with their feed.

Your troubleshooting appears to eliminate anything else. Be sure your drivers are current.

Keep us posted

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users