Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

screen saver not working

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 twhitb

twhitb

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:30 PM

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:25 PM

When I changed the screen saver picture folder to a new picture folder it no longer responds and the wall paper picture just continues to show on the screen. What happened?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:11 PM

Are you referring to right clicking on the desktop, then clicking of Personalize to change your desktop background?

If this is what you are doing, are you clicking on Save Changes to kept new desktop background?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 twhitb

twhitb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

Thank you for your interest. At 82 and years of selling, servicing, instructing and installing Unix operating systems and having done this changed the desktop screen saver (not a screen background picture) for a slideshow of a particular folder of special pictures and when I first read your answer I thought I had forgotten (old age0 to hit the save key. So I redid the sequence and hit the save key & set the time for one minute and...nothing

I reread your answer & realized that you were talking about the desktop background picture of which I have no problem changing.

If you have any other possible solutions to my problem I would like to try them out.

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:42 AM

My apologies.  You posted picture and my mind went to "desktop".

Hopefully this Windows article with provided you with the information you are seeking.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 twhitb

twhitb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:29 PM

no help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users