Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

spy dll remover -- what you think about this tool

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 000

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 AM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:09 AM

What do you think of this program ? spy dll remover  , Windows is subject to attacks dll

from the autor , i dont know if is possible post their link , so i paste their  explanation.

SpyDllRemover is the specialized tool for detecting Spyware & Hidden Rootkit Dlls in the System.

In addition to Spyware Dlls, it can also detect user-land Rootkit processes using multiple Anti-Rootkit techniques. It uses Heuristic analysis and 'Online Threat Verification' for deeper analysis of unknown Malware Threats.
One of the unique feature of SpyDllRemover is 'Advanced Dll Ejection' which helps in completely removing Spyware/Rootkit Dlls from any running Process. It works very well with any Remote process across the session boundaries imposed in Vista/Windows7.

All these unique features makes it one of the generic tool for removing known as well as Unknown Threats compared to traditional Antivirus Softwares which can detect only known threats.

has just been updated and improved from the autor

SpyDllRemover is fully Portable software and works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kaylagarcia

kaylagarcia

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 AM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:05 AM

I would like to suggest you to install & try Spy DLL Remover tool. It helps to detect spyware and hidden rootkits DLLs on your computer.

#3 000

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 AM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:29 AM

thank you , tried , no installation required is portable , also has functions that give details about each file in use and any DLLs  if requested, signatures etc etc , and show process in use.  Good and light

#4 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 AM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:17 AM

SpyDllRemover has been around for several years now. I have tested various releases but never found it to be all that useful. They also have a SpyBHORemover.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users