Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cisco vpn client

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sajidali27

sajidali27

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:27 AM

I am unable to connect to my office through CISCO VPN . I am using windows 8.1. This is the error message that i get is this.
" firewall policy mismatch. The client not match the firewall policy configured on the central site VPN device. CISCO systems integrated client firewall should be enabled .

Is there a known solution for this please

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Didier Stevens

Didier Stevens

• BC Advisor
  • 2,754 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:55 PM

Is this a corporate PC? Then you should ask help from your IT department.

Didier Stevens
http://blog.DidierStevens.com
http://DidierStevensLabs.com

SANS ISC Senior Handler
Microsoft MVP 2011-2016 Consumer Security, Windows Insider MVP 2016-2019
MVP_Horizontal_BlueOnly.png

If you send me messages, per Bleeping Computer's Forum policy, I will not engage in a conversation, but try to answer your question in the relevant forum post. If you don't want this, don't send me messages.

Stevens' law: "As an online security discussion grows longer, the probability of a reference to BadUSB approaches 1.0"

#3 TechnicianOnline

TechnicianOnline

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:31 PM

I'm assuming you're using Cisco AnyConnect VPN, a work around that I find works most of the time is disabling Windows Firewall works as a temp fix. More than likely you will have to figure out what's conflicting with the VPN. As the above post stated, you will most likely have to reach out to your corporate IT group.

A Network isn't something you 'own' or 'have'; you may only wield it like the sword of Excalibur.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users