Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hello - My name is Greg

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gvgraham

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:12:50 AM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:08 AM

My Name is Greg,

20 Years as an IBM MVS/CICS/OS390 and as I understand it, I am also qualified for the "new" name Z/OS systems programmer. My Mainframe experience is assembler language.  I wrote a lot of OS exit routines to handle security, special devices, non compliant hardware.  VTAM exits to handle non compliant software.

I am proficient in IBM Assembler, COBOL, FORTRAN, and other lesser known languages.  

The first "micro computer" I was introduced to was the Apple II.  It had this program called "VisiCalc".  My professor said this was going to revolutionize the way we manage business.   This was 1983.  and he was correct.  I am a 1984 graduate of OIT, now Known as DeVry Institute of Technology.  

I wish I had started a VisiCalc education business then,  Hind sight is 20 20.

Always learning and want to know the gory insides of these damn malware and virus infections.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users