Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malwarebytes showing "outbound" warnings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 Joab89

Joab89

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 AM

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:03 PM

Hi everyone! Very first post in the forum, got here by looking up in google for help. i'm having this everysecond pop up dialogs saying something like "Mesage from fpekyl.com: Warning! Your java version is obsolete, please etc..."

Malwarebytes shows me this :

port 51078

ip 198.204.230.229
Process: C:/Program Files(86)/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe

Here i post the JRT, FRST and Addition texts. Thanks!

Attached File  Addition.txt   22.44KB   0 downloads

Attached File  FRST.txt   53.34KB   1 downloads

Attached File  JRT.txt   5.06KB   1 downloads

Edited by Queen-Evie, 05 November 2014 - 11:23 PM.
moved from Windows 8 to the appropriate forum. FRST logs are allowed only in Malware Removal Logs

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HelpBot

HelpBot

Bleepin' Binary Bot

• Bots
  • 12,731 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:24 AM

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:05 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:

step1.gif In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.

CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/554945 <<< CLICK THIS LINK

If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.

step2.gifIf you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:

• If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
    • Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.
    • If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.
    • If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.

DDS.com Download Link
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control can be found HERE.

As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

#3 Joab89

Joab89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:30 PM

Im having this problem. Some pages keep poping windows saying that my computer is insecure, or my java is outdate. And then links me to a Java like page where it starts downloading an exe which is blocked by the avast and the malwarebytes. 64bits is my system windows, i dont have the original dvd.

Will be waiting, thanks you for the help!

Attached Files

#4 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,926 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:40 PM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Open notepad (Start =>All Programs => Accessories => Notepad). Please copy the entire contents of the code box below.

start

IFEO\ezsecshield.exe: [Debugger] "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUAutoReactivator64.exe"
IFEO\hamachi-2-ui.exe: [Debugger] "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUAutoReactivator64.exe"
IFEO\realconverter.exe: [Debugger] "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUAutoReactivator64.exe"
IFEO\realplay.exe: [Debugger] "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUAutoReactivator64.exe"
IFEO\realtrimmer.exe: [Debugger] "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUAutoReactivator64.exe"
IFEO\rnxproc.exe: [Debugger] "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUAutoReactivator64.exe"
IFEO\yahoomessenger.exe: [Debugger] "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUAutoReactivator64.exe"
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [DropboxExt1] -> {FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [DropboxExt2] -> {FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [DropboxExt3] -> {FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [DropboxExt4] -> {FB314EDC-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
GroupPolicy: Group Policy on Chrome detected <======= ATTENTION
CHR HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google: Policy restriction <======= ATTENTION
CHR HKCU\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google: Policy restriction <======= ATTENTION
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE10SR
URLSearchHook: HKLM-x32 - (No Name) - {db131c55-60c8-4adc-84dc-9e76ab06e2dc} - No File
URLSearchHook: HKCU - (No Name) - {db131c55-60c8-4adc-84dc-9e76ab06e2dc} - No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - {CC1A175A-E45B-41ED-A30C-C9B1D7A0C02F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKCU - No Name - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} -  No File
Toolbar: HKCU - No Name - {DB131C55-60C8-4ADC-84DC-9E76AB06E2DC} -  No File
FF DefaultSearchEngine: Yahoo! (Avast)
FF SearchEngineOrder.1: Yahoo! (Avast)
FF SelectedSearchEngine: Yahoo! (Avast)
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled No File
FF Plugin-x32: @mcafee.com/McAfeeMssPlugin -> C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\3.8.141\npMcAfeeMss.dll No File
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled No File
FF Plugin HKCU: ubisoft.com/uplaypc -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\npuplaypc.dll No File
FF SearchPlugin: C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ux17vhll.default\searchplugins\yahoo-avast.xml
FF SearchPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\browser\searchplugins\yahoo-es.xml
CHR Plugin: (Adobe Acrobat) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Google Update) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\npGoogleUpdate3.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (McAfee Security Scanner +) - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\3.0.318\npMcAfeeMss.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub) - C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadConverter_4z\bar\1.bin\NP4zStub.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Shockwave Flash) - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_7_700_224.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Java Deployment Toolkit 7.0.210.11) - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\npDeployJava1.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Shockwave for Director) - C:\Windows\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Silverlight Plug-In) - c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.20513.0\npctrl.dll No File
CHR Extension: (UUTubERAdBuloCaker) - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hfjmcnpnpjlgooghidkdanodblgpkfag [2014-10-08]
CHR Extension: (GreatSaavE4U) - C:\ProgramData\ofmmmgbjhgdibmagmefmkigfmdekdonn\ [2013-08-25]
CHR HKCU\...\Chrome\Extension: [npiecjlhkngdinoeekmccdbjdgclmnbk] - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\CRE\npiecjlhkngdinoeekmccdbjdgclmnbk.crx []
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [npiecjlhkngdinoeekmccdbjdgclmnbk] - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\CRE\npiecjlhkngdinoeekmccdbjdgclmnbk.crx [2014-07-14]
S2 HP Health Check Service; "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe" [X]
C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hfjmcnpnpjlgooghidkdanodblgpkfag
C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\CRE\npiecjlhkngdinoeekmccdbjdgclmnbk.crx
AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\Temp:2CB9631F
AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\Temp:2F5B3394
End
Save the files as fixlist.txt into the same folder as FRST

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Click the Report button and the report will open in Notepad.
IMPORTANT
  • If you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed.
If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Check off the element(s) you wish to keep.
  • Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.
  • A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.
  • You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt (n is a number).
===

How is the computer running now?

#5 Joab89

Joab89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

Hi! Thanks for the reply! 

The FRST coudnt finish, it show me this text

AutoIt Error

Line 12953 (File "C:\Users\DM1\Desktop\FRST64.exe"):

Error: Variable used without being declared

Anyways it gave me the Fixlog. Here i upload those 2 files. I still have those poping windows, sometimes they get really annoying. Thanks for the help, will be waiting. See you!

Attached Files

#6 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,926 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:42 AM

The Farbar tool was run from this download folder.

Running from C:\Users\DM1\Downloads

Your fixlog file is reported being run from Running from C:\Users\DM1\Desktop\New folder

You must keep in mind the the fixlist.txt must be in the same folder as tye FRST tool, in your case the Downloads folder.

Decide which folder you want to work with and place both the Farbar tool and the Fislixt.txt in the same folder.

Run FRST and run the Fix button.

Copy and post the log in your next reply.
DO NOT ATTACH IT.

===

Run the AdwCleaner tool and clean everything that is identified.

Post the log also.

#7 Joab89

Joab89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:27 AM

It looks like the problem was solved any case, thanks a lot! I will write you in some other time! Thanks again! See you!

#8 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,926 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:22 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

#9 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,926 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:23 AM

This topic has been re-opened at the request of the person who originally posted.

#10 Joab89

Joab89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:12 PM

Adv cleaner

# AdwCleaner v4.108 - Report created 18/01/2015 at 21:44:20
# Updated 17/01/2015 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-01-13.2 [Local]
# Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : DM1 - DM1-HP
# Running from : C:\Users\DM1\Downloads\adwcleaner_4.108.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17496

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v33.1 (x86 es-ES)

-\\ Google Chrome v39.0.2171.99

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [30960 octets] - [31/10/2014 20:52:31]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [1940 octets] - [13/11/2014 16:55:20]
AdwCleaner[R2].txt - [1949 octets] - [27/11/2014 00:42:48]
AdwCleaner[R3].txt - [2953 octets] - [13/01/2015 23:41:15]
AdwCleaner[R4].txt - [1277 octets] - [14/01/2015 21:50:24]
AdwCleaner[R5].txt - [1393 octets] - [18/01/2015 21:38:39]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [31273 octets] - [31/10/2014 21:06:56]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [2019 octets] - [13/11/2014 17:04:31]
AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [1888 octets] - [27/11/2014 01:10:15]
AdwCleaner[S3].txt - [3050 octets] - [13/01/2015 23:47:56]
AdwCleaner[S4].txt - [1339 octets] - [14/01/2015 21:56:16]
AdwCleaner[S5].txt - [1315 octets] - [18/01/2015 21:44:20]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S5].txt - [1375 octets] ##########

JRT:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.4.1 (12.28.2014:1)
Ran by DM1 on 18/01/2015 at 20:58:24,46

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on 18/01/2015 at 21:27:36,19
End of JRT log

Those are what i got from those programs, This time the warnings are popping every 1 or 2 seconds when i am at the chrome.

#11 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,926 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:46 AM

Reset the browsers that have been compromised.

Reset Chrome...
Click on "Customize and control Google Chrome":

p22003758.gif

Click "Settings" then "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the screen.

Click "Reset browser settings" button.

Restart Chrome.
====

Firefox:
Reset Default Browsing settings:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-firefox-easily-fix-problems?utm_expid=65912487-41.djHNRQY0RhaLvvtvcd0BQA.2&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ca%2F
===

Reset Internet Explorer:
Menu > Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab.
Click the Reset button on the bottom of the pane.
Click the Apply button.
Close IE.

===

If the problem persists run the Farbar tool and post a fresh FRST log for my review.

#12 Joab89

Joab89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:29 PM

FSRT Notepad

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 28-01-2015
Ran by DM1 (administrator) on DM1-HP on 29-01-2015 22:22:22
Loaded Profiles: DM1 (Available profiles: DM1)
Platform: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64) OS Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Chrome)
Boot Mode: Normal

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atiesrxx.exe
(IDT, Inc.) C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\stacsv64.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Company) C:\Windows\System32\hpservice.exe
(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atieclxx.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\afwServ.exe
(IDT, Inc.) C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP On Screen Display\HPOSD.exe
(Andrea Electronics Corporation) C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\AESTSr64.exe
(Advanced Micro Devices) C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Reservation Manager\AMD Reservation Manager.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe
(Motorola Solutions, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\devmgrsrv.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\AutoUpdate\SkypeC2CAutoUpdateSvc.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\PNRSvc\SkypeC2CPNRSvc.exe
(EasyBits Software AS) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ezSharedSvcHost.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Company) C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Client Services\HPClientServices.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\rndlresolversvc.exe
(TuneUp Software) C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe
(Microsoft Corp.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
(Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Service.exe
(Microsoft Corp.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE
(Motorola Solutions, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\obexsrv.exe
(TuneUp Software) C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe
(CyberLink) C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\YouCam\YCMMirage.exe
(Macrovision Europe Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
(Motorola Solutions, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\audiosrv.exe
(Motorola Solutions, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\btplayerctrl.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Company) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqWmiEx.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Connection Manager\hpCMSrv.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [SysTrayApp] => C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe [525312 2010-12-17] (IDT, Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [SynTPEnh] => C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2538280 2010-12-23] (Synaptics Incorporated)
HKLM\...\Run: [BTMTrayAgent] => rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\btmshell.dll",TrayApp
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [StartCCC] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe [336384 2010-11-10] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HPConnectionManager] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Connection Manager\HPCMDelayStart.exe [94264 2011-02-15] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HP Quick Launch] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch\HPMSGSVC.exe [586296 2010-11-09] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Easybits Recovery] => C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyBits For Kids\ezRecover.exe [61112 2011-02-10] (EasyBits Software AS)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HPOSD] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP On Screen Display\HPOSD.exe [318520 2011-01-27] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [GrooveMonitor] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe [30040 2009-02-26] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AvastUI.exe] => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe [5223016 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [LogMeIn Hamachi Ui] => C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2-ui.exe [3814736 2014-02-26] (LogMeIn Inc.)
HKLM\...\Policies\Explorer: [EnableShellExecuteHooks] 1
HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\...\Run: [DAEMON Tools Pro Agent] => C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Pro\DTAgent.exe [3108480 2012-10-23] (DT Soft Ltd)
HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\...\Run: [Pando Media Booster] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe [3093624 2012-12-29] ()
HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\...\Run: [Facebook Update] => C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Facebook\Update\FacebookUpdate.exe [138096 2013-05-30] (Facebook Inc.)
HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\...\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe [6595928 2012-05-25] (Yahoo! Inc.)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [00avast] -> {472083B0-C522-11CF-8763-00608CC02F24} => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ashShA64.dll (AVAST Software)
CHR HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google: Policy restriction <======= ATTENTION

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

ProxyServer: [S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001] => 127.0.0.1:80
HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = www.bing.com
SearchScopes: HKU\.DEFAULT -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = 
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-19 -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = 
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-20 -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = 
BHO: avast! Online Security -> {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} -> C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE64.dll (AVAST Software)
BHO-x32: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer -> {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} -> C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\IE\rndlbrowserrecordplugin.dll (RealDownloader)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper -> {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
BHO-x32: avast! Online Security -> {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} -> C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll (AVAST Software)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper -> {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 -> No Name - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} -  No File
Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 -> No Name - {DB131C55-60C8-4ADC-84DC-9E76AB06E2DC} -  No File
Handler-x32: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
Handler: skypec2c - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\skypeieplugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: skypec2c - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
ShellExecuteHooks-x32: EasyBits ShellExecute Hook - {E54729E8-BB3D-4270-9D49-7389EA579090} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ezUPBHook.dll [52920 2011-04-08] (EasyBits Software Corp.)

FireFox:
========
FF ProfilePath: C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\djrho1we.default-1422580341545
FF Plugin: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_16_0_0_296.dll ()
FF Plugin: @java.com/JavaPlugin -> C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF Plugin: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.31211.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer -> C:\Windows\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll No File
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.67.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\dtplugin\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.67.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @messenger.yahoo.com/YahooMessengerStatePlugin;version=1.0.0.6 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Shared\npYState.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.31211.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3508.1109 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)
FF Plugin-x32: @real.com/nppl3260;version=16.0.3.51 -> c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nppl3260.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @real.com/nprndlchromebrowserrecordext;version=1.3.3 -> C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\MozillaPlugins\nprndlchromebrowserrecordext.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @real.com/nprndlhtml5videoshim;version=1.3.3 -> C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\MozillaPlugins\nprndlhtml5videoshim.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @real.com/nprndlpepperflashvideoshim;version=1.3.3 -> C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\MozillaPlugins\nprndlpepperflashvideoshim.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @real.com/nprpplugin;version=16.0.3.51 -> c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nprpplugin.dll (RealPlayer)
FF Plugin-x32: @realnetworks.com/npdlplugin;version=1 -> C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\npdlplugin.dll (RealDownloader)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.25.11\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.25.11\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Reader -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF Plugin HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001: @Skype Limited.com/Facebook Video Calling Plugin -> C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Facebook\Video\Skype\npFacebookVideoCalling.dll (Skype Limited)
FF Plugin HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001: @unity3d.com/UnityPlayer,version=1.0 -> C:\Users\DM1\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll (Unity Technologies ApS)
FF Plugin HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001: pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)
FF Plugin HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001: ubisoft.com/uplaypc -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\npuplaypc.dll No File
FF Extension: Skype Click to Call - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\extensions\{82AF8DCA-6DE9-405D-BD5E-43525BDAD38A}.xpi [2014-11-11]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [{DF153AFF-6948-45d7-AC98-4FC4AF8A08E2}] - C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\Firefox\Ext
FF Extension: RealDownloader - C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\Firefox\Ext [2013-10-21]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [{ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}] - C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\Firefox\Ext
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [wrc@avast.com] - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\FF
FF Extension: Avast Online Security - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\FF [2014-01-11]

Chrome: 
=======
CHR Profile: C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default
CHR Extension: (Presentaciones de Google) - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aapocclcgogkmnckokdopfmhonfmgoek [2015-01-25]
CHR Extension: (Google Docs) - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake [2015-01-25]
CHR Extension: (Google Drive) - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf [2015-01-25]
CHR Extension: (YouTube) - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo [2015-01-25]
CHR Extension: (Búsqueda de Google) - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf [2015-01-25]
CHR Extension: (Hojas de cálculo de Google) - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\felcaaldnbdncclmgdcncolpebgiejap [2015-01-25]
CHR Extension: (Avast Online Security) - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki [2014-11-13]
CHR Extension: (Google Wallet) - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda [2013-08-25]
CHR Extension: (Gmail) - C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia [2015-01-25]
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki] - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\Chrome\aswWebRepChrome.crx [2014-10-31]
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [idhngdhcfkoamngbedgpaokgjbnpdiji] - C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\Chrome\Ext\realdownloader.crx [2013-08-14]

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R2 AMD FUEL Service; C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Service.exe [354304 2010-11-10] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) [File not signed]
R2 AMD Reservation Manager; C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Reservation Manager\AMD Reservation Manager.exe [194496 2010-06-17] (Advanced Micro Devices)
R2 avast! Antivirus; C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe [50344 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R2 avast! Firewall; C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\afwServ.exe [104416 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R2 c2cautoupdatesvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\AutoUpdate\SkypeC2CAutoUpdateSvc.exe [1390176 2014-07-14] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 c2cpnrsvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\PNRSvc\SkypeC2CPNRSvc.exe [1767520 2014-07-14] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 ezSharedSvc; C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ezSharedSvcHost.exe [514232 2010-04-23] (EasyBits Software AS) [File not signed]
S3 FLEXnet Licensing Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe [647680 2011-06-20] (Macrovision Europe Ltd.) [File not signed]
R3 FLEXnet Licensing Service 64; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe [1028096 2011-06-20] (Macrovision Europe Ltd.) [File not signed]
S4 LMIGuardianSvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeIn Hamachi\LMIGuardianSvc.exe [377616 2014-02-26] (LogMeIn, Inc.)
R2 MBAMScheduler; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe [1871160 2014-11-21] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R2 MBAMService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [969016 2014-11-21] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R2 RealNetworks Downloader Resolver Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\rndlresolversvc.exe [39056 2013-08-14] ()
R2 TuneUp.UtilitiesSvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe [2143552 2012-02-09] (TuneUp Software)
S3 WinDefend; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\mpsvc.dll [1011712 2013-05-27] (Microsoft Corporation)

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R2 aswHwid; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswHwid.sys [29208 2014-10-31] ()
R1 aswKbd; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswKbd.sys [28184 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R2 aswMonFlt; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys [83280 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswNdisFlt; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\aswNdisFlt.sys [449936 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R1 aswRdr; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr2.sys [93568 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswRvrt; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\aswRvrt.sys [65776 2014-10-31] ()
R1 aswSnx; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys [1050432 2014-11-21] (AVAST Software)
R1 aswSP; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [436624 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R2 aswStm; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswStm.sys [116728 2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswVmm; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\aswVmm.sys [267632 2014-10-31] ()
R1 dtsoftbus01; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\dtsoftbus01.sys [283200 2012-11-09] (DT Soft Ltd)
R3 MBAMProtector; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [25816 2014-11-21] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R3 MBAMSwissArmy; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys [129752 2015-01-29] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R3 MBAMWebAccessControl; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mwac.sys [63704 2014-11-21] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R0 sptd; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys [564824 2012-11-09] (Duplex Secure Ltd.)
U3 TrueSight; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\TrueSight.sys [35064 2014-12-09] ()
R3 TuneUpUtilitiesDrv; C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TuneUpUtilitiesDriver64.sys [11856 2012-02-09] (TuneUp Software)

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2015-01-29 22:22 - 2015-01-29 22:23 - 00019950 _____ () C:\Users\DM1\Downloads\FRST.txt
2015-01-29 22:21 - 2015-01-29 22:21 - 02130432 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\DM1\Downloads\FRST64.exe
2015-01-29 22:19 - 2015-01-29 22:19 - 01121792 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\DM1\Downloads\FRST (1).exe
2015-01-29 22:15 - 2015-01-29 22:15 - 00000000 __SHD () C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\EmieBrowserModeList
2015-01-29 22:12 - 2015-01-29 22:12 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\DM1\Desktop\Datos antiguos de Firefox
2015-01-19 02:08 - 2014-12-06 01:17 - 00303616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nlasvc.dll
2015-01-19 02:08 - 2014-12-06 00:50 - 00156672 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ncsi.dll
2015-01-19 02:08 - 2014-12-06 00:50 - 00052224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nlaapi.dll
2015-01-18 21:27 - 2015-01-18 21:27 - 00000623 _____ () C:\Users\DM1\Desktop\JRT.txt
2015-01-18 20:57 - 2015-01-18 21:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\DM1\Desktop\Virus
2015-01-16 21:40 - 2015-01-16 21:40 - 00000000 _____ () C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\{BD2F1E3B-305D-479F-B681-92271795EE7F}
2015-01-14 15:11 - 2014-12-12 02:35 - 05553592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2015-01-14 15:11 - 2014-12-12 02:31 - 00503808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\srcore.dll
2015-01-14 15:11 - 2014-12-12 02:31 - 00296960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rstrui.exe
2015-01-14 15:11 - 2014-12-12 02:31 - 00050176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\srclient.dll
2015-01-14 15:11 - 2014-12-12 02:11 - 03971512 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntkrnlpa.exe
2015-01-14 15:11 - 2014-12-12 02:11 - 03916728 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntoskrnl.exe
2015-01-14 15:11 - 2014-12-12 02:07 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\srclient.dll
2015-01-14 15:11 - 2014-12-11 14:47 - 00052736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TSWbPrxy.exe
2015-01-14 15:03 - 2014-12-18 22:46 - 00141312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mrxdav.sys
2015-01-14 14:59 - 2014-12-19 00:06 - 00210432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\profsvc.dll
2015-01-13 23:39 - 2015-01-13 23:40 - 02191360 _____ () C:\Users\DM1\Downloads\adwcleaner_4.107 (1).exe
2015-01-13 23:33 - 2014-12-28 05:01 - 01707939 _____ (Thisisu) C:\Users\DM1\Desktop\JRT_NEW.exe
2015-01-13 22:47 - 2015-01-13 23:02 - 01031727 _____ () C:\Users\DM1\Downloads\adwcleaner_4.107.exe

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2015-01-29 22:22 - 2014-11-06 00:41 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2015-01-29 22:21 - 2013-07-30 23:12 - 00001036 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2015-01-29 22:06 - 2012-08-15 06:48 - 00003910 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{0CB11E8D-E6A7-4964-B980-AB96701C7C18}
2015-01-29 22:05 - 2011-06-20 07:58 - 01475659 _____ () C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2015-01-29 22:03 - 2012-08-21 19:05 - 00000830 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2015-01-29 21:53 - 2009-07-14 01:45 - 00032064 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2015-01-29 21:53 - 2009-07-14 01:45 - 00032064 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2015-01-29 21:52 - 2014-10-28 14:44 - 00129752 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys
2015-01-29 21:51 - 2014-01-11 01:29 - 00004182 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\avast! Emergency Update
2015-01-29 21:44 - 2013-07-30 23:12 - 00001032 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2015-01-29 21:44 - 2013-01-24 08:53 - 00308756 _____ () C:\Windows\PFRO.log
2015-01-29 21:44 - 2012-12-26 12:36 - 00047964 _____ () C:\Windows\setupact.log
2015-01-29 21:44 - 2009-07-14 02:08 - 00000006 ____H () C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2015-01-25 06:04 - 2012-08-21 19:05 - 00701616 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2015-01-25 06:04 - 2012-08-21 19:05 - 00071344 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2015-01-25 06:04 - 2012-08-21 19:05 - 00003768 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater
2015-01-25 04:57 - 2009-07-14 02:13 - 00782510 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2015-01-19 06:46 - 2013-07-30 23:17 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
2015-01-19 06:46 - 2012-09-01 02:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Real
2015-01-19 06:46 - 2011-06-20 08:00 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet
2015-01-19 06:46 - 2009-07-14 00:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\registration
2015-01-19 01:48 - 2012-08-15 06:43 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\DM1
2015-01-16 03:20 - 2012-08-20 19:09 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
2015-01-15 03:19 - 2013-07-25 03:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\MRT
2015-01-15 03:02 - 2012-09-02 22:58 - 113365784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MRT.exe
2015-01-14 21:56 - 2014-10-31 20:52 - 00000000 ____D () C:\AdwCleaner
2015-01-13 22:41 - 2014-11-13 16:42 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\DM1\Desktop\New folder
2015-01-03 17:45 - 2013-12-24 21:28 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\DM1\Dominions4

==================== Files in the root of some directories =======

2013-01-25 12:30 - 2013-01-25 12:38 - 0001576 _____ () C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\mbt-actwiz.log
2015-01-16 21:40 - 2015-01-16 21:40 - 0000000 _____ () C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\{BD2F1E3B-305D-479F-B681-92271795EE7F}

Files to move or delete:
====================
C:\Users\DM1\dompatch315.exe

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => File is digitally signed

LastRegBack: 2015-01-26 00:37

==================== End Of Log ============================

Addition

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 28-01-2015
Ran by DM1 at 2015-01-29 22:24:50
==========================================================

==================== Security Center ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

AV: avast! Antivirus (Enabled - Out of date) {17AD7D40-BA12-9C46-7131-94903A54AD8B}
AS: Windows Defender (Disabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AS: avast! Antivirus (Enabled - Out of date) {ACCC9CA4-9C28-93C8-4B81-AFE241D3E736}
FW: avast! Antivirus (Enabled) {2F96FC65-F07D-9D1E-5A6E-3DA5C487EAF0}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

(Only the adware programs with "hidden" flag could be added to the fixlist to unhide them. The adware programs should be uninstalled manually.)

µTorrent (HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\...\uTorrent) (Version: 3.4.2.35702 - BitTorrent Inc.)
7 Grand Steps (HKLM-x32\...\BFG-7 Grand Steps) (Version:  - )
ActiveCheck component for HP Active Support Library (x32 Version: 3.0.0.3 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in (HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\...\Adobe Connect 9 Add-in) (Version: 11,9,966,0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 16 ActiveX (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 16.0.0.296 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 16 NPAPI (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI) (Version: 16.0.0.296 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.10) - Español (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1034-7B44-AB0000000001}) (Version: 11.0.10 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5 (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Shockwave Player) (Version: 11.5.9.620 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
ATI Catalyst Install Manager (HKLM\...\{873170EE-2708-67B6-5A42-092EEC3ABCC4}) (Version: 3.0.800.0 - ATI Technologies, Inc.)
Avast Internet Security (HKLM-x32\...\Avast) (Version: 10.0.2206 - AVAST Software)
Avast License by ZeNiX [2012-03-14] (HKLM-x32\...\Avast_2050_ZeNiX [2012-03-14]_is1) (Version:  - )
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (HKLM-x32\...\QmFsZHVyc0dhdGVJSUVuaGFuY2VkRWRpdGlvbg==_is1) (Version: 1 - )
Banished (HKLM-x32\...\QmFuaXNoZWQ=_is1) (Version: 1 - )
Big Fish: Game Manager (HKLM-x32\...\BFGC) (Version: 3.2.0.7 - )
Blio (HKLM-x32\...\{9368DDD5-CE7F-4BD7-A83A-F00FABE338EC}) (Version: 2.2.6699 - K-NFB Reading Technology, Inc.)
ccc-core-static (x32 Version: 2010.1110.1539.28046 - ATI) Hidden
CCleaner (HKLM\...\CCleaner) (Version: 3.24 - Piriform)
Creeper World 3 Arc Eternal (HKLM-x32\...\Q3JlZXBlcldvcmxkM0FyY0V0ZXJuYWw=_is1) (Version: 1 - )
CyberLink YouCam (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{01FB4998-33C4-4431-85ED-079E3EEFE75D}) (Version: 3.5.1.3824 - CyberLink Corp.)
D3DX10 (x32 Version: 15.4.2368.0902 - Microsoft) Hidden
DAEMON Tools Pro (HKLM-x32\...\DAEMON Tools Pro) (Version: 5.2.0.0348 - DT Soft Ltd)
Dominions 3 (remove only) (HKLM-x32\...\Dominions3) (Version:  - )
Energy Star Digital Logo (HKLM-x32\...\{BD1A34C9-4764-4F79-AE1F-112F8C89D3D4}) (Version: 1.0.1 - Hewlett-Packard)
ESET Online Scanner v3 (HKLM-x32\...\ESET Online Scanner) (Version:  - )
ESU for Microsoft Windows 7 (HKLM-x32\...\{3877C901-7B90-4727-A639-B6ED2DD59D43}) (Version: 1.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard)
Facebook Video Calling 1.2.0.287 (HKLM-x32\...\{B92C5909-1D37-4C51-8397-A28BB28E5DC3}) (Version: 1.2.287 - Skype Limited)
Faster Than Light (HKLM-x32\...\Faster Than Light_is1) (Version:  - GOG.com)
Google Chrome (HKLM-x32\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 40.0.2214.93 - Google Inc.)
Google Update Helper (x32 Version: 1.3.25.11 - Google Inc.) Hidden
GURPS Character Assistant 4 (HKLM-x32\...\GURPS Character Assistant 4) (Version:  - )
HP 3D DriveGuard (HKLM\...\{0128D231-B23B-409C-A531-39D8D8774BA1}) (Version: 4.1.5.1 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Connection Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{795AADBF-58C2-42D0-B779-E730702A247E}) (Version: 4.0.45.1 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP MovieStore (HKLM-x32\...\{9008D736-35CA-40DB-A2BE-5F32D954E5AA}) (Version: 2.0 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP On Screen Display (HKLM-x32\...\{9B9B8EE4-2EDB-41C2-AF2E-63E75D37CDDF}) (Version: 1.1.2 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Power Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{B97E3520-C726-475E-BC0C-7561952633AB}) (Version: 1.2.1 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Quick Launch (HKLM-x32\...\{EB58480C-0721-483C-B354-9D35A147999F}) (Version: 2.3.6 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP QuickWeb (HKLM-x32\...\{20976B1F-E910-404D-9261-C16EE7E12DC8}) (Version: 3.0.1.9220 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Setup (HKLM-x32\...\{210A03F5-B2ED-4947-B27E-516F50CBB292}) (Version: 8.6.4530.3651 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Setup Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{AE856388-AFAD-4753-81DF-D96B19D0A17C}) (Version: 1.1.13253.3682 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Software Framework (HKLM-x32\...\{F8070C51-4B1D-430C-8BCF-19696368366F}) (Version: 4.0.110.1 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HPAsset component for HP Active Support Library (x32 Version: 3.0.0.3 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
IDT Audio (HKLM-x32\...\{E3A5A8AB-58F6-45FF-AFCB-C9AE18C05001}) (Version: 1.0.6319.0 - IDT)
Java 7 Update 6 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83217006F0}) (Version: 7.0.60 - Oracle)
Java 7 Update 67 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83217021FF}) (Version: 7.0.670 - Oracle)
Java™ 6 Update 24 (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F86416024FF}) (Version: 6.0.240 - Oracle)
Java™ 6 Update 24 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216024FF}) (Version: 6.0.240 - Oracle)
Junk Mail filter update (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
K-Lite Codec Pack 9.6.0 (Full) (HKLM-x32\...\KLiteCodecPack_is1) (Version: 9.6.0 - )
LogMeIn Hamachi (HKLM-x32\...\LogMeIn Hamachi) (Version: 2.2.0.173 - LogMeIn, Inc.)
LogMeIn Hamachi (x32 Version: 2.2.0.173 - LogMeIn, Inc.) Hidden
Magic Desktop (HKLM-x32\...\EasyBits Magic Desktop) (Version: 3.0 - EasyBits Software AS)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware versión 2.0.4.1028 (HKLM-x32\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 2.0.4.1028 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
Mesh Runtime (x32 Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{6E107EB7-8B55-48BF-ACCB-199F86A2CD93}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 (HKLM-x32\...\ENTERPRISE) (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.5130.5003 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.31211.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (HKLM-x32\...\{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}) (Version: 3.1.0000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-8595-13398D740ACE}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{4B6C7001-C7D6-3710-913E-5BC23FCE91E6}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 (HKLM\...\{DA5E371C-6333-3D8A-93A4-6FD5B20BCC6E}) (Version: 10.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 (HKLM-x32\...\{196BB40D-1578-3D01-B289-BEFC77A11A1E}) (Version: 10.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0 Refresh (HKLM-x32\...\{D69C8EDE-BBC5-436B-8E0E-C5A6D311CF4F}) (Version: 4.0.30901.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Mozilla Firefox 33.1 (x86 es-ES) (HKLM-x32\...\Mozilla Firefox 33.1 (x86 es-ES)) (Version: 33.1 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM-x32\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 29.0.1 - Mozilla)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (HKLM-x32\...\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}) (Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM-x32\...\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
OpenAL (HKLM-x32\...\OpenAL) (Version:  - )
Pando Media Booster (HKLM-x32\...\{980A182F-E0A2-4A40-94C1-AE0C1235902E}) (Version: 2.6.0.8 - Pando Networks Inc.)
Papers, Please (HKLM-x32\...\GOGPACKPAPERSPLEASE_is1) (Version: 2.0.0.4 - GOG.com)
Patch v4.17b Update (HKLM-x32\...\{THEGUILDREN-0010-2010-300520102330}_is1) (Version:  - RUNEFORGE Games Studios)
PlayReady PC Runtime x86 (HKLM-x32\...\{CCA5EAAD-92F4-4B7A-B5EE-14294C66AB61}) (Version: 1.3.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
PokerStars (HKLM-x32\...\PokerStars) (Version:  - PokerStars)
Ralink Motorola BC8 Bluetooth 3.0+HS Adapter (HKLM\...\1DF1F719-D43A-46E8-950F-65A8D96C678A.MBT_is1) (Version: 3.0.42.298 - Motorola Solutions, Inc.)
Ralink RT5390 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter (HKLM-x32\...\{8FC4F1DD-F7FD-4766-804D-3C8FF1D309B0}) (Version: 3.1.13.1 - Ralink)
RealDownloader (x32 Version: 1.3.3 - RealNetworks, Inc.) Hidden
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime (x32 Version: 9.0 - RealNetworks, Inc) Hidden
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Runtime (x32 Version: 10.0 - RealNetworks, Inc) Hidden
RealPlayer (HKLM-x32\...\RealPlayer 16.0) (Version: 16.0.3 - RealNetworks)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}) (Version: 7.27.920.2010 - Realtek)
Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader (HKLM-x32\...\{96AE7E41-E34E-47D0-AC07-1091A8127911}) (Version: 6.1.7600.30127 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
RealUpgrade 1.1 (x32 Version: 1.1.0 - RealNetworks, Inc.) Hidden
Recovery Manager (x32 Version: 2.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Reus (HKLM-x32\...\GOGPACKREUS_is1) (Version: 2.0.0.10 - GOG.com)
Shadowrun Returns (HKLM-x32\...\Shadowrun Returns_is1) (Version:  - Harebrained Holdings)
SimCity 4 Deluxe (HKLM-x32\...\{3F0D0ABE-CDAF-431A-00BC-CBBE018EA74E}) (Version:  - )
Skype Click to Call (HKLM-x32\...\{6D1221A9-17BF-4EC0-81F2-27D30EC30701}) (Version: 7.3.16540.9015 - Microsoft Corporation)
Skype™ 6.14 (HKLM-x32\...\{7A3C7E05-EE37-47D6-99E1-2EB05A3DA3F7}) (Version: 6.14.104 - Skype Technologies S.A.)
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver (HKLM\...\SynTPDeinstKey) (Version: 15.2.7.0 - Synaptics Incorporated)
System Requirements Lab CYRI (HKLM-x32\...\{705216C1-BA52-4B16-AFE4-4143B340D62D}) (Version: 6.0.12.6 - Husdawg, LLC)
The Banner Saga (HKLM-x32\...\VGhlQmFubmVyU2FnYQ==_is1) (Version: 1 - )
This War of Mine (HKLM-x32\...\{5FD7B6B3-08C7-4FEE-9C37-A2134C699885}}_is1) (Version: 1 - 11 bit studios)
TuneUp Utilities 2012 (HKLM-x32\...\TuneUp Utilities 2012) (Version: 12.0.3010.10 - TuneUp Software)
TuneUp Utilities 2012 (x32 Version: 12.0.3010.10 - TuneUp Software) Hidden
TuneUp Utilities Language Pack (es-ES) (x32 Version: 12.0.3010.10 - TuneUp Software) Hidden
Ubisoft Game Launcher (HKLM-x32\...\{888F1505-C2B3-4FDE-835D-36353EBD4754}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - UBISOFT)
Unity Web Player (HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\...\UnityWebPlayer) (Version:  - Unity Technologies ApS)
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642) (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{C444285D-5E4F-48A4-91DD-47AAAA68E92D}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Windows Live Essentials (HKLM-x32\...\WinLiveSuite) (Version: 15.4.3508.1109 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections (HKLM-x32\...\{2902F983-B4C1-44BA-B85D-5C6D52E2C441}) (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation)
WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) (HKLM\...\WinRAR archiver) (Version: 4.20.0 - win.rar GmbH)
WMV9/VC-1 Video Playback (Version: 1.00.0000 - ATI Technologies Inc.) Hidden
Yahoo! Messenger (HKLM-x32\...\Yahoo! Messenger) (Version:  - Yahoo! Inc.)

==================== Custom CLSID (selected items): ==========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any eventual file will not be moved.)

==================== Restore Points  =========================

13-12-2014 03:01:36 Windows Update
14-12-2014 03:00:27 Windows Update
18-12-2014 03:00:24 Windows Update
27-12-2014 06:34:37 Scheduled Checkpoint
07-01-2015 04:58:39 Scheduled Checkpoint
15-01-2015 03:00:45 Windows Update
16-01-2015 03:00:22 Windows Update
19-01-2015 03:00:22 Windows Update

==================== Hosts content: ==========================

(If needed Hosts: directive could be included in the fixlist to reset Hosts.)

2009-07-13 23:34 - 2009-06-10 18:00 - 00000824 ____A C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts

==================== Scheduled Tasks (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

Task: {0478B38A-35AE-4B9F-B1DC-6D3EEAD88460} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Acrobat Update Task => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [2014-12-19] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {099EDB8A-493F-4058-877C-31F177C44EB3} - System32\Tasks\RealPlayerRealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 => C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealUpgrade\RealUpgrade.exe [2013-08-14] (RealNetworks, Inc.)
Task: {0A0FA662-3C83-4F51-9515-68EBE2B43C70} - System32\Tasks\Programa de actualización online de Real Player => c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\realsched.exe [2013-10-21] (RealNetworks, Inc.)
Task: {0D2FAFBF-CB72-4211-89DE-3B1A4724F1A2} - System32\Tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001UA => C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Facebook\Update\FacebookUpdate.exe [2013-05-30] (Facebook Inc.)
Task: {20AF9AB7-7E43-4F62-BB60-785BFE1AAB2D} - System32\Tasks\Programa de actualización online de Adobe => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [2014-12-19] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {309ED704-45A0-425D-A4A8-AB0786400D8A} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2013-07-30] (Google Inc.)
Task: {3B72D0D2-902C-46FC-9647-0854C1396423} - System32\Tasks\avast! Emergency Update => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastEmUpdate.exe [2014-10-31] (AVAST Software)
Task: {41EAD9AF-6306-49BB-B1E1-53CCCCB4AF24} - System32\Tasks\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\SvcRestartTask => Sc.exe start osppsvc
Task: {4879C90A-A6E7-4A1C-8D28-A6CADDA99F01} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2013-07-30] (Google Inc.)
Task: {5AB77357-2374-4E75-8188-D18C3939D2DC} - System32\Tasks\{8F4110AF-83E6-48CE-9049-ADAF29C6DF9D} => pcalua.exe -a "C:\Users\DM1\Downloads\setup (1).exe" -d C:\Users\DM1\Downloads
Task: {5F310B3B-2420-4D7E-B61F-746CDAEDD1BF} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\First Boot => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF_Utils.exe
Task: {632D510E-FA25-494B-A77D-8DF81FD6B77D} - System32\Tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 => C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealUpgrade\RealUpgrade.exe [2013-08-14] (RealNetworks, Inc.)
Task: {6464B552-93C3-49E5-A301-8D4ED40F4FBA} - System32\Tasks\Java Update Scheduler => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [2014-07-25] (Oracle Corporation)
Task: {75252039-B133-4F39-ACDF-551C043A918E} - System32\Tasks\{C3E379FF-5EA4-4CD3-A0A4-CD27C78B7195} => pcalua.exe -a C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi7439.tmp.exe -d "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\From Dust\Support\GameUpdater"
Task: {8DEFC880-9020-485F-BBF9-1311FC7C36CF} - System32\Tasks\{EF0A05D7-E101-4B14-B51D-27395E8BE873} => pcalua.exe -a C:\Users\DM1\Downloads\PokerStarsInstall.exe -d C:\Users\DM1\Downloads
Task: {959E04C1-571F-424F-9E25-D8D2C766C3C5} - System32\Tasks\TuneUpUtilities_Task_BkGndMaintenance2012 => C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\OneClick.exe [2012-02-09] (TuneUp Software)
Task: {9B9A8771-613B-4EA7-853D-6BD63AE510BC} - System32\Tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 => C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealUpgrade\RealUpgrade.exe [2013-08-14] (RealNetworks, Inc.)
Task: {9D482D78-EC26-4DE1-9CAD-867EF3680ED9} - System32\Tasks\Registration => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Setup\RemEngine.exe [2011-01-31] ()
Task: {9E3D594B-E2FA-4545-833E-5C91893B2F38} - System32\Tasks\MirageAgent => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\YouCam\YCMMirage.exe [2011-02-25] (CyberLink)
Task: {B60E8E22-AB20-4B4D-A681-9C2070AF6580} - System32\Tasks\{EEC436EB-BE48-4161-98D3-0717B1D2DFE0} => Firefox.exe http://www.skype.com/go/downloading?source=lightinstaller&amp;ver=5.5.0.117&amp;LastError=404
Task: {C69F304B-80DE-4D4F-95F6-F9B5E8D5A920} - System32\Tasks\{8568A800-E412-4A90-A0A9-6373102CD03C} => Chrome.exe http://www.skype.com/go/downloading?source=lightinstaller&amp;ver=6.14.0.104&amp;LastError=12002
Task: {C97A8C2E-F313-41F0-ABEE-6A9958636120} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2015-01-25] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {CA89782D-AB31-4D24-A30E-882E491991C2} - System32\Tasks\CCleanerSkipUAC => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe [2012-10-24] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {ED399AD0-113B-4633-9A01-197B6BB90895} - System32\Tasks\RealPlayerRealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 => C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealUpgrade\RealUpgrade.exe [2013-08-14] (RealNetworks, Inc.)
Task: {FCB1D558-5F45-4AC5-9A6B-1D3ABB9ED9EB} - System32\Tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001Core => C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Facebook\Update\FacebookUpdate.exe [2013-05-30] (Facebook Inc.)
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001Core.job => C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Facebook\Update\FacebookUpdate.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001UA.job => C:\Users\DM1\AppData\Local\Facebook\Update\FacebookUpdate.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

==================== Loaded Modules (whitelisted) =============

2013-08-14 15:19 - 2013-08-14 15:19 - 00039056 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\rndlresolversvc.exe
2010-11-10 19:39 - 2010-11-10 19:39 - 00079872 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Container.Services.dll
2010-11-10 19:40 - 2010-11-10 19:40 - 00073728 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Container.Wlan.dll
2014-04-18 07:47 - 2014-04-18 07:47 - 02215424 _____ () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\defs\14041800\algo.dll
2014-10-31 21:38 - 2014-10-31 21:38 - 38561576 _____ () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\libcef.dll
2010-06-24 06:19 - 2010-06-24 06:19 - 00514570 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Connection Manager\sqlite3.dll
2015-01-26 22:46 - 2015-01-25 03:08 - 01117512 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\40.0.2214.93\libglesv2.dll
2015-01-26 22:46 - 2015-01-25 03:08 - 00211272 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\40.0.2214.93\libegl.dll
2015-01-26 22:46 - 2015-01-25 03:08 - 09170760 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\40.0.2214.93\pdf.dll
2015-01-26 22:46 - 2015-01-25 03:08 - 14913864 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\40.0.2214.93\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (whitelisted) =========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, only the Alternate Data Streams will be removed.)

==================== Safe Mode (whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The "AlternateShell" will be restored.)

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Hamachi2Svc => ""="Service"

==================== EXE Association (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the default will be restored. None default entries will be removed.)

==================== MSCONFIG/TASK MANAGER disabled items =========

(Currently there is no automatic fix for this section.)

========================= Accounts: ==========================

Administrator (S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-500 - Administrator - Disabled)
DM1 (S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\DM1
Guest (S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-501 - Limited - Disabled)
HomeGroupUser$ (S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1003 - Limited - Enabled)

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (01/29/2015 09:48:13 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: hpCMSrv.exe, version: 4.0.45.1, time stamp: 0x4d5af3d4
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18409, time stamp: 0x53159a86
Exception code: 0xe06d7363
Fault offset: 0x0000c42d
Faulting process id: 0x111c
Faulting application start time: 0xhpCMSrv.exe0
Faulting application path: hpCMSrv.exe1
Faulting module path: hpCMSrv.exe2
Report Id: hpCMSrv.exe3

Error: (01/29/2015 09:45:09 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (EventID: 10) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (01/28/2015 10:09:31 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (EventID: 10) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (01/28/2015 03:11:25 AM) (Source: WinMgmt) (EventID: 10) (User: )

Error: (01/27/2015 09:43:04 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (EventID: 10) (User: )

Error: (01/27/2015 06:30:49 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: hpCMSrv.exe, version: 4.0.45.1, time stamp: 0x4d5af3d4
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18409, time stamp: 0x53159a86
Faulting process id: 0x11d4

Error: (01/27/2015 06:28:03 AM) (Source: WinMgmt) (EventID: 10) (User: )

Error: (01/26/2015 10:10:28 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0x17c8

Error: (01/26/2015 10:07:10 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (EventID: 10) (User: )

Error: (01/26/2015 00:51:13 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 80) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest1".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest2" on line C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest3.
A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active.
Conflicting components are:.
Component 1: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest.
Component 2: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2.manifest.

System errors:
=============
Error: (01/29/2015 09:48:46 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )
Description: {24DB46C8-C842-4E91-9AC4-8A9525A5551D}

Error: (01/29/2015 09:48:24 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7034) (User: )
Description: The HP Connection Manager 4.0 Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).

Error: (01/28/2015 10:08:40 PM) (Source: EventLog) (EventID: 6008) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 02:34:27 p.m. on ‎28/‎01/‎2015 was unexpected.

Error: (01/28/2015 09:08:26 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7011) (User: )
Description: A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the Netman service.

Error: (01/27/2015 06:31:24 AM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )

Error: (01/27/2015 06:31:05 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7034) (User: )
Description: The HP Connection Manager 4.0 Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).

Error: (01/26/2015 10:10:57 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )

Error: (01/26/2015 10:10:33 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7034) (User: )

Error: (01/25/2015 09:09:27 PM) (Source: EventLog) (EventID: 6008) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 09:37:29 a.m. on ‎25/‎01/‎2015 was unexpected.

Error: (01/25/2015 04:49:23 AM) (Source: EventLog) (EventID: 6008) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 08:45:31 a.m. on ‎24/‎01/‎2015 was unexpected.

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================

==================== Memory info =========================== 

Processor: AMD E-350 Processor
Percentage of memory in use: 61%
Total physical RAM: 2665.9 MB
Available physical RAM: 1026.14 MB
Total Pagefile: 5329.99 MB
Available Pagefile: 2990.78 MB
Total Virtual: 8192 MB
Available Virtual: 8191.84 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:280.15 GB) (Free:100.41 GB) NTFS ==>[System with boot components (obtained from reading drive)]
Drive d: (RECOVERY) (Fixed) (Total:13.78 GB) (Free:1.54 GB) NTFS ==>[System with boot components (obtained from reading drive)]
Drive e: (HP_TOOLS) (Fixed) (Total:3.96 GB) (Free:1.1 GB) FAT32
Drive g: (MYCD) (CDROM) (Total:0.59 GB) (Free:0 GB) CDFS

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or 8) (Size: 298.1 GB) (Disk ID: EDB74529)
Partition 1: (Active) - (Size=199 MB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 2: (Not Active) - (Size=280.1 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 3: (Not Active) - (Size=13.8 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 4: (Not Active) - (Size=4 GB) - (Type=0C)

==================== End Of Log ============================

#13 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,926 posts
  •  

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:23 AM

Open notepad (Start =>All Programs => Accessories => Notepad). Please copy the entire contents of the code box below.
start

CloseProcesses:

CHR HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google: Policy restriction <======= ATTENTION
SearchScopes: HKU\.DEFAULT -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL =
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-19 -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL =
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-20 -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL =
Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 -> No Name - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} -  No File
Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 -> No Name - {DB131C55-60C8-4ADC-84DC-9E76AB06E2DC} -  No File
FF Plugin HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001: ubisoft.com/uplaypc -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\npuplaypc.dll No File

End
Save the files as fixlist.txt into the same folder as FRST

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.

The tool will create a log Fixlog.txt please post it to your reply.
===

Download Security Check by screen317 from here
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
p.s.
If the SecurityCheck program fails to run for any reason, run it as an Administrator.

If the site is busy or not available use this mirror site:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/securitycheck/

How is the computer running now?

======

#14 Joab89

Joab89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:46 PM

Fixlog

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 28-01-2015
Ran by DM1 at 2015-01-30 22:09:36 Run:5
Running from C:\Users\DM1\Desktop\Virus
Loaded Profiles: DM1 (Available profiles: DM1)
==============================================

Content of fixlist:
start

CloseProcesses:

Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 -> No Name - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} -  No File
Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001 -> No Name - {DB131C55-60C8-4ADC-84DC-9E76AB06E2DC} -  No File

End

Processes closed successfully.
"HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google" => Key deleted successfully.
HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\\DefaultScope => value deleted successfully.
HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\\DefaultScope => value deleted successfully.
HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\\DefaultScope => value deleted successfully.
HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} => value deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} => Key not found. 
HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{DB131C55-60C8-4ADC-84DC-9E76AB06E2DC} => value deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{DB131C55-60C8-4ADC-84DC-9E76AB06E2DC} => Key not found. 
"HKU\S-1-5-21-3359821540-555940332-2322141667-1001\Software\MozillaPlugins\ubisoft.com/uplaypc" => Key deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\npuplaypc.dll not found.

The system needed a reboot. 

------------------

Checkup

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.95  
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is enabled)  
 Internet Explorer 11  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:`````````````` 
 Windows Firewall Enabled!  
avast! Antivirus   
 Antivirus out of date!  
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:````````` 
 TuneUp Utilities 2012   
 TuneUp Utilities Language Pack (es-ES) 
 Java™ 6 Update 24  
 Java 7 Update 6  
 Java 7 Update 67  
 Java version 32-bit out of Date! 
  Java 64-bit 8 Update 31  
 Adobe Flash Player 16.0.0.296  
 Adobe Reader XI  
 Mozilla Firefox 33.1 Firefox out of Date!  
 Google Chrome (40.0.2214.93) 
 Google Chrome (40.0.2214.94) 
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice.exe  
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam.exe  
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamscheduler.exe   
 AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc.exe  
 AVAST Software Avast afwServ.exe  
 AVAST Software Avast AvastUI.exe  
`````````````````System Health check````````````````` 
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 0% 
````````````````````End of Log`````````````````````` 

#15 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,926 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2015 - 08:49 AM

Remove these old versions of Java using the Add/Remove programs applet.

Java™ 6 Update 24
Java 7 Update 6
Java 7 Update 67

===

If all is well.

To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read this little guide Best security practices Keep safe.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/407147/answers-to-common-security-questions-best-practices/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users