Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need help deciding what to buy???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zakkarte

Zakkarte

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 PM

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:16 PM

so i am an inexperienced gamer that loves computer gaming i currently have a hp envy 700-147c with a ASUS GTX 750 Ti and a 600 wt psu 

the processor is a AMD A10 6700

the motherboard is a MS-7778(JASMINER)

it has 16gb of ram so i know that is fine for gaming i am just unsure of what or if anything i should upgrade i have 3 1080p ASUS monitors that i run NVIDIA surround on all games and i want more performance i really need help and i have arround 180 bucks to upgrade so if you know of anything that could help my performance in my budget range i would appreciate it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Alex&Vanko

Alex&Vanko

• Banned
  • 1,394 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:41 PM

For 180$ cannot do anything.To change platform CPU or better video card.

#3 Zakkarte

Zakkarte
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 PM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:42 PM

what about motherboard???? MSI Z97 GAMING 7 - motherboard - ATX - LGA1150 Socket - Z97 - LGA1150 Socket

#4 Alex&Vanko

Alex&Vanko

• Banned
  • 1,394 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:56 PM

This CPU AMD A10 6700 and all series on FM2 socket are too weak.Yes you must change motherboard because this platform you have is closed from the side of upgrade.CPU and Video card are working in parallel when you play games.If you do not want to overclock H97 motherboard but have to buy Intel CPU.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users