Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

6 days no response?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Erezeneb

Erezeneb

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

I followed the pinned instructions in the "Logs" forum and posted logs on 29 October.  I realize there is a backlog, but I see threads from several days later have received help.

The pinned topic in this forum says "reply here only for this forum", so I'm starting a new thread I guess.

If I just need to wait longer, that's fine.

If I crafted my thread incorrectly and got skipped, what did I do wrong?

Original thread http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/553857/syswos64-pchelp24x7;-pcfixspeed;-conduit;-browsersafeguard;-wdo-wont-complete/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 M. de Jager

M. de Jager

• Banned
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 PM

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

Did you read the Forum Guidelines?

Unfortunately, with the amount of logs we receive per day, the average response time is 5 days. However, please be assured that your topic will be looked at and responded to. Your patience is appreciated.

Did you also read this?

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:53 PM

Hello, sorry you have been waiting. I looked and you are next on the list.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 Erezeneb

Erezeneb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:03 PM

Did you read the Forum Guidelines?

Unfortunately, with the amount of logs we receive per day, the average response time is 5 days. However, please be assured that your topic will be looked at and responded to. Your patience is appreciated.

Did you also read this?

Did you not read anything besides my title?  I already answered your questions.  I've no problem waiting, my question was because I saw threads posted several days later than mine being addressed.  I posted logs the 29th, but logs posted 4 days later (on the 2nd) had already been answered/helped.  So I thought maybe I'd been skipped for some unknown reason.

Hello, sorry you have been waiting. I looked and you are next on the list.

Thanks for the update.   I'll return to waiting patiently.  I guess this thread could be deleted/locked now.

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:24 PM

Ok, now that you have a reply I will close this topic.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users