Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 Internet Explorer Enhanced protection Mode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 darnalljason

darnalljason

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:44 AM

I am having an issue all of a sudden with my laptop running Internet Explorer 11 on windows 7 home premium

I have a couple security cameras and a ky state run website that I frequent that will no longer load

the 2 websites in questions

http://jason.myddns.com:9243/en/AViewer.html this is a sony snc-rz50n ip camera

the second is

http://kyfts.kctcs.edu/logon.html

they both give me a popup about enhanced protection mode if I trust this site click RUN I click run and it refreshes the page and brings the popup right back up in a loop,

I have read online and disabled this protected modem in internet options, I have added both sites to the trusted lists, I have also tried these sites in chrome and firefox.

the state site works in firefox but neither work in chrome

Any help as this is driving me crazy  ??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,106 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

If one browser accesses freely...while another doesn't...I'd say that browser has a problem and either uninstall/reinstall or totally remove it for good.

Each of the sites you listed...try to install software onto my system when I navigate to each, using IE8/XP.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 04 November 2014 - 03:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users