Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Halo Cheat...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vinni

Vinni

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:33 AM

Well i am attempting this cheat in Halo Combat Evolved because i am kinda lazy at some quests...

http://videogames.yahoo.com/cheatsheet?cid...t&page=0&eid=-1
Access All Levels
-----------------
1. From Halo, select Profiles and create a new profile eg All_Levels
2. From Windows, locate the 'checkpoints' directory for the newly created profile. You will find this in the My Documents folder,
eg
D:\Documents and Settings\...\My Documents\My Games\Halo\savegames\All_Levels\checkpoints

3. In this directory create a text file called checkpoint0.sav with the following text
4. Repeat the previous step until you have 10 files named checkpoint0.sav ... checkpoint9.sav
and for each file change the first number on the first line to indicate the level ie
0 The Pillar of Autumn
1 Halo
2 The Truth and Reconciliation
3 The Silent Cartographer
4 Assault on the Control Room
5 343 Guilty Spark
6 The Library
7 Two Betrayals
8 Keyes
9 The Maw

but what boggles me is how you make .sav files!!! i dont know much about comps, so could anyone please help or tell me how to creat sav files for this =P

~Vinni

P.S if this is illigal/wrong forum please delete/or move to the right one.

:D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users