So I opened task manager the other day and noticed that there was an ever-changing list of processes labeled: Flzvnbcuzs.exe *32 labeled as by Google Chrome. I figured the process name in and of itself was pretty suspicious so I checked the file location and it led to: C:\Users\Matthew\AppData\LocalLow\pybcbjl\hyfppxuol\Flzvnbcuzs.exe
and I looked around in these folders and all of them had random gibberish names. I troobleshooted for a bit around first by uninstalling google chrome and google drive and anything related to Google but the processes were still there. And someone said uninstalling uTorrent would do something, so I did, and the processes were no longer in task manager, so I proceeded to delete the file location of the processes (which it previously wouldn't have allowed me to do because the file was open and running). Upon doing so the processes immediately reappeared in task manager and the new file location became: C:\Users\Matthew\AppData\LocalLow\SKS\pybcbjl\hyfppxuol
So basically it just remanifested itself in another folder. I'm looking to get rid of this because it's been eating up my processor and slowing down my browser.
*I've run through all of my virus protection, Malwarebytes, Microsoft Security Essentials, and even CCleaner, nothing detected