Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sinchi

Sinchi

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 AM

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:48 PM

Hello there.
I don't usually have a problem with spyware but I somehow got this piece of F-ing crap spywarequake thing on my computer and hopefully this forum can help.

I hate spy/adware and would fully enforce beating the crap out of anyone found making or distributing them with a tire iron or maybe a rusty axe.

Sinchi

P.S. Not usually this violent but I have been trying to solve this and its been a long day

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 PM

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:38 AM

Hi sinchi. I know what you mean.

Try going here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/ : and posting a full description of your problem with your system specs and I'm sure someone will be able to help you get cleaned up.

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:45 AM

If you feel somewhat confident about following directions for things like this, BC as a very good self-help removal guide:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/47826/how-to-remove-spywarequaked-and-spywarequake-removal-instructions/

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Sinchi

Sinchi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:06 AM

Aye I used the manual remove and it worked very well and even I , someone thats not to much of a computer person could figure out very easy.
The only thing that I saw that wasnt in the guide was how to turn a computer on to safe mode without using F8 to do it. I have a weird keyboard that fkeys are well just weird and they are supposed to be like that : (

Sinchi

#5 graveangel

graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 AM

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:57 PM

Hello and welcome to BC,i hope all your problems are resolved here :thumbsup:
....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users