Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Public Picture Folder Hidden

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 snook635

snook635

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 AM

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

My Public Picture Folder is hidden as well as my photos. I am the PC administrator. There are two programs that are accessing the folder. The Cozi screensaver is showing my photos that I cannot locate. Also, Sony PlayMemories shows every folder in the Public picture folder, but each photo is locked, and when I try to export, it says I do not have access privileges.

What in the world is going on here? I can see my pictures and the directory via these two programs, but Windows Explorer does not show the folder or the pictures.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ElfBane

ElfBane

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:02 AM

Stop the Cozi screensaver and put up a different one. One that doesn't show pix. Reboot the PC. See what happens now. Let us know.

#3 snook635

snook635
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:50 AM

Same deal. I will point out I have used Cozi much longer than the Sony PlayMemories. It is only the Sony PlayMemories folders that are linked to the Public Photo folder. I can access all my other photos.

#4 ElfBane

ElfBane

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

Being unfamiliar with that Sony product, I recommend you join their more specialized forum. Go here, then click the "Community" tab ... http://esupport.sony.com/swu/9037 .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users