Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Z87X-UD3H, Z97X-UD3H, Sabertooth Mark II: choice help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 autumn_sunset

autumn_sunset

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 AM

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:02 PM

So

1) Z87X-UD3H 100% digital power deliver (all components IR), DisplayPort (a little plus but a plus, for me), larger heatsinks: these are the plus towards Z97 UD3H (there is mucb more, like power/reset buttons on board, that is no use for me).

2) Z97X-UD3H (BK version): m.2 and Sata Express (both mean nothing for me), a little better audio chip, with a little refined audio circuitry isolated, and the big plus for me: it's heavy tested for a week, so of course these are top-of the batch, while average or poor performing are sold as non-BK version wink.gif

The outsider is Sabertooth Mark II, looks like an Asus version of Z87-UD3H (with 60a chokes though), but I am afraid of Asus' lack of support in case of troubles/RMA.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users