Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

STUPID QUESTIONS ONLY ANNOYING PEOPLE WOULD ASK

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 11,774 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:20 PM

-How come no matter what colour the liquid is the froth is always white?
-Why do British people never sound British when they sing?
-Why do they call them guidance counsellors when all counsellors do is offer guidance?
-Why do they call it 'head over heels in love' if our head is always over our heels?
-Can a hearse driver drive a corpse in the car pool lane?
-Why is the name of the phobia for the fear of long words Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
-If someone can't see, they're blind and if someone can't hear, they're deaf, so what do you call people who can't smell?
-How do they get those boats in those glass bottles?
-Why would superman want to leap over the tallest building in a single bound if he can fly?
-Why is it called a TV set when there is only one?
-If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
-How did the headless horseman know where he was going?
-Why do they call it an escalator if it takes you down?
-Why is it called football when you hardly use your feet?
-How come some Little Debbie snack cakes come in a twin pack and others are wrapped individually?
-Do cows drink milk?
-Can a guy named Nick have a 'nick' name?
-If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
-Since we see little birdies when we just get knocked out, what do little birdies see when they just get knocked out??
-What is a male ladybug called?
-Why are semi-trucks bigger than regular trucks?
-Why is an alarm clock going 'off' when it actually turns on?
-If you wore a Teflon suit, could you ever end up in a sticky situation?
-How fast do hotcakes sell?
-If you mated a bull dog and a shih tzu, would it be called a bullbleep?
-Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?
-Does the President have to pay taxes?
-Why do they put 'for indoor or outdoor use only' on Christmas lights?
-If Dracula has no reflection, how comes he always had such a straight parting in his hair?
-If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
-Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?
-If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
-Why do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front?
-What ever happened to an E grade? We have A,B,C,D,F but no E.
-Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
-Don't you find it worrying that doctors call treating you their 'practice'?
-Is the word 'dictionary' in the dictionary?
-What do you call a female daddy long legs?
-If croutons are stale bread, why do they come in airtight packages?
-Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
-If a transport truck carrying a load of cars gets into a car accident, does it increase the number of the cars in the pile-up?
-In France do people just ask for toast and get French toast or do they have to ask for American toast?
-Why is it called a 'drive through' if you have to stop?
-Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year?
-If Milli Vanilli fell in the woods, would someone else make a sound?
-Why are softballs hard?
-Can vampires get AIDS?
-Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp which no decent human being would eat?
-Why are they called goose bumps? Do geese get people bumps?
-Why is it that lemon dish soap is made with real lemons, but lemon juice is artificial flavouring?
-If you stole a pen from a bank then would it still be considered a bank robbery?
-Is French kissing in France just called kissing?
-Why can magicians make things disappear into thin air, but not thick air?
-Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
-Why is the third hand on the watch called second hand?
-Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
-What do Chinese people call their good plates?
-Can you sentence a homeless man to house arrest?
-If feathers tickle people, do they tickle birds?
-Does a postman deliver his own mail?
-Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?
-If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
-Why doesn't a chicken egg taste like chicken?
-Does peanut butter really have butter in it?
-Do mimes watch silent movies?
-Is the fear of flying groundless?
-Why do people say "You scared the living daylights out of me" when daylight is not living?
-Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
-Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up 'there' anyway?
-If somebody vanished without a trace, how do people know they are missing?
-Why are boxing rings square?
-Why is it called pineapple, when's there neither pine nor apple in it?
-Why is it called eggplant, when there's no egg in it?
-Why do people never say 'it's only a game' when they're winning?
-What was the best thing before sliced bread?
-Why do birds have white poop?
-Can good looking Eskimo girls be called hot?
-Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet.
-If love is blind, how can we believe in love at first sight?
-If you accidentally ate your own tongue, what would it taste like?
-Do sore thumbs really stick out?
-Why do we 'scrub down' and 'wash up'?
-What's the opposite of opposite?
-If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why practice?
-Why are toe nail clippers bigger than finger nail clippers when your toe nails are smaller than your finger nails?
-Is the opposite of 'out of whack' 'in whack'
-If you try to fail and succeed, what did you just do?
Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
-Why is the blackboard green?
-Why do they call it a black light when it's really purple?
-Why do hotdogs come in packs of 8 when hotdog rolls come in packs of 10?
-What do you call male ballerinas?
-How come the sun makes your skin darker but your hair lighter?
-If you dig a tunnel straight through the earth, will you come out with your feet first?
-Why are pennies bigger than dimes?
-Did they have antiques in the olden days?
-Are zebras black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?
-If Pringles are 'so good that once you pop, you can't stop' why do they come with a resealable lid?
-Is a sleeping bag a nap sack?
-What came first, the fruit or the colour orange?
-Where does the white go when the snow melts?
-Can blind people see their dreams?
-If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?
-Why do you click on start to exit Microsoft Windows?
-Have you ever wondered why Trix are only for kids?
-Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
-Why do donuts have holes?
-Why do the numbers on a phone go one way and the numbers on the calculator go the other?
-Why don't you hear thunder with heat lightning?
-Do the different M&M colours taste different?
-If you're born at exactly midnight is your birthday on both those days?
-If you're caught 'between a rock and a hard place', is the rock not hard?
-Why is it we have the weight of the world on our shoulders but have to get it off our chests?
-Why does everyone speak different languages and have different accents if we all originally came from the same place?
-Why do they call it a Running Back when he is running forward?
-If you tell someone they are being judgmental aren't you being judgmental yourself?
-Why do they call it your 'bottom' when it's really in the middle of your body?
-If an anarchist group attained political power, would they by principle have to dissolve their own government?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 AM

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:27 PM

Does anybody else sense the irony, that this question above "-Can a guy named Nick have a 'nick' name?"
Is posted yet unanswered by a member who's display name is NickAu1? :hysterical:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 nickautomatic

nickautomatic

• Members
  • 143 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:05 PM

Does anybody else sense the irony, that this question above "-Can a guy named Nick have a 'nick' name?"
Is posted yet unanswered by a member who's display name is NickAu1? :hysterical:

:hysterical:

#4 nickautomatic

nickautomatic

• Members
  • 143 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:41 PM

Had fun reading all those questions. :lmao:

#5 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• Topic Starter

• 11,774 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:27 PM

Nick is my Nick.

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:30 PM

Just in the Nick of time he answers... You do realize we don't allow duplicate Nicks here? :P

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

#7 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• Topic Starter

• 11,774 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:00 PM

Do you really want two nick nick's? You are flatout dealing with one nick nick.

#8 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 2,895 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:32 PM

I wouldn't say they are stupid, some of them have some pretty interesting physical, mathemetical and societal effects buried away in the answer. You might not like being asked them but many of them are well worth the trouble to ponder and find reasonable and testable answers to. I'll post my attempts in a few minutes...
Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

#9 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 2,895 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 05:24 PM

It would have helped if you'd numbered them

1. This is based on refraction and though i doubt it holds true for every liquid it does certainly apply to most. I can't be sure of the excat reason but it is clearly based on the geometry of the bubbles and the extremely small spaces within them, perhaps some interference effects to alow all wavelengths to propagate well and combine to give white.

2.I'm not sure if that is true, accents usually creep into one's ong. I'm british, i sound british when i sing. When i hear americans sing they sound american whilst doing it. this one might just be due to the perception of a british accent being very distinctive, it isn't, most of us brits don't sound like the queen, or have cockney accents either.

3.Just a matter of wording, true though. I blame foolish bureacrats and middle-managers, even then i can't see a motivation for them to add such a word into the job title though.

4.Perhap this was originally something referring to other body parts, rather ruder ones to discuss, but was changed when it adopted more widespread use in polite society. In doing so the person who brought about the change forgot abotu the logic of where body parts are usually positioned.

5.Has one ever tried? i don't tbink anyone will decide until this has been done in reality.

6.because people with it are not expected to say it, doctors would have originally just had it in their notes and probably not even told the patients it had that name. In the past you can imagine if a patient only ever saw his local doctor he wouldn't need to know the name of illnesses and conditions he had, the doctor would already know when the guy walked into his room "ah mr/mrs X, good morning." and he would remember what he had been treating them for. the name of course comes from greek.

7.rare, it isn't a common condition but it can occur. It is said to be quite unpleasnt for the suffer as it deprives an important almost subconcious feed of information that a person with all sense working would still have. We don't notice smell so much as we notice vision and hearing but it is important for mental wellbeing and makes the world a richer place in a sensory sense. Becuase it is rare and not as noticable as loss of sight or hearing it receives far less medical attention, many would argue it deserves more than it currently has.

8.Notice that the hull of the ship is always small enough to easily fit in but the masts are not. Here is how it is done: 1. the hull of the boat is modelled....2.the masts are added but they are hinged and are bent backward, small strings are fitted to their tips....3.the model is now glued to a base plate, which is thinner than the bottle neck....4. the plate, with the model on it is slid into the bottle stern first....5.the small strings attached to the mast are pulled to raise the masts...6.the craftsman uses glue on the end of a fine needle or brush to hold them in place and long narrow scissors to cut the strings used to erect them...7. the bottle is sealed...obviosuly this can be done with forward alnyed masts and bow first insertion, or with lever type erecting strings but the principle is alwsy the same.

9.The flight effect in superman films was because it was easier to do than the jump effect. During a jump the man follows a parabolic quadraic curvee, during flight he just hovers or moves in a straight line. The first films used flight not jumping as this was easier to show on screen, later films swtiched to jumping when effects technology caught up.

10.unknwon, may ate back to early devices and how logie baird and farnsworths systems worked

11. This is easy, just use kelvin. So if it is 0 celsius today wrapping up warm won't save you from tomorrow as it will be 136.5 degrees kelvin, or -136.5 degress celsius. It is impossible thermodynamically for anything to be colder than 0 degress kelvin, or even to ever quite reach zero kelvin so the problem wouldn't exist in the first place if kelvin were the scale used. It makes me SO ANGRY that fridges, ovens and other heat based systems are not markd in kelvin, it also infuriates me that weather forecasts don't use it. LEARN THE KELVIN SCALE TODAY and never look back, no worries about negative numbers, or zeroes, or nasty conundrums with multiplication and division, or ambiguity (when you talk in kelvin every sane man knows what you are saying). I was glad to see that question in here as it has such a nice and elegant answer, without a sensible zero point (zero kelvin, -273 celsius, absolute zero, the temperature at which clasical particles have no thermal kinetic energy) temperature scales are arbitary and multiplications and divisions on them are non-sense. But use kelvin with it's physically meaningful zero and this is an easy matter. Kelvin is used in almost every thermal physics and engineering equation, especially ideal gas laws.

12.The lack of existence of such a being makes this a "non-question". Folklore doesn't follow logic so this fantasy was just created by a keen storyteler who didn't think through the impliactions.

13.It takes you up as well, the oldest ones likely only went up, letting people use their legs to go down stairs. When first installed in some shops in the early 20th century they attracted large crowds because of their novelty, people would spend hours just riding up them, walking downstairs then riding up again. It was likely at this time when the name was coined.

14.The ball is supposed to connect with the foot, not with other parts of the body, this rule was later changed to just forbid the hands and arms. I don't play it myself, nor follow it.

15.profit, profit, profit. It all comes down to the psychology of getting people to spend most for the least actual gain, in some circumstances double bars will be needed for the product to sell well, even though tis somewhat reduces the profit as a percentage of the unti price.

16.At birth yes, milk was evolved as a foodstuff for young animals before they were capable of grazing/hunting for themselves. the fact that mankind drinks milk into adulthood, and more to that point milk from an unrelated species, is exceptionally weird in the animal kingdom. The change in our gentic structure several tens of thousands of years ago that allows most humans to consume lactose during adulthood, not just childhood, is often considered one of the key mutations in the transiiion from apes to modern humans.

17.no comment, nothin tosay about this, it seems to be being hotly debated here.

18.Under french law, in the past atleast, yes. that is why the parisian catacombs match the layout of paris's streets, because the owners above controlled their patch below, so each owner decided if and how his bit could be mined. I don't know about elsewhere at other times. It is an interesting calcukation to do some integration in this case and find the total volume someone will posses given a known land area and shape of land, and see how small the crosssectional area they would own is very close to the core.

19.we don't see them, that is just what cartoonists like to show. If there is any basis in reality, and i doubt there is, it is from aperception of fluttering and cheeping noises received by the mind as it is briefly starved of oxygen, or otherwise damaged. Litle birds would, if they percieve anything while falling unconcious, receive a flurry of unusual electrical impulses which thye may interpret in any number of ways.

20.It is still called a ladybird (yes in the uk our name for them is even less accurate than wherever you are , cannot remember if that is the us or australia), that is the common name for the species whichever sex it is. It is ofcourse technically a beetle, not a bug, and certainly not a bird.

21. same terminlogy is not used in the UK, cannot comment.

22.good question, would suspect that the phrase probably has it's roots back in military slang, where soldiears would be woken by other things "going off".

23.Yes, there are adhesives that wil bond with teflon, even if most will not.

24.Not very fast, the origin of this phrase is one i have no idea about. I have observed hot-cake stalls in places to not have a very high trade rushing through tehm, leading ot my conclusion that the phrase has not fitted with modern times very well.

25.NO, there are probably conventions for the naming (like ligers and tions, depending on which cat species as father or mother) but i'm sure thye would be violated if necessary to avoid having a dog with such a comical name.

26.unknown, reason is probably very old though.

27.I'm pretty sure he does, unless he is senaky or the president of a dictatorship. lower ranking government officails in all countires are certainly supposed to pay, though you could argue that is identical to giving them a reduced wage. A president or priminister will alwsy have to pay VAT on good he buys anyway, unless he adjusts the rate for everyone.

28. not sure whether you mean "lights can have two phrase displayed, one which says indoor only an one which says outside only" or "that the lights you've bought actually say, "use this inside, or outside, but not in any other location"".

29.Physical objects cannot avoid casting reflections if thye intercat with light at optical wavelengths. An object that did not reflect in a mirror would not be viisible to the human eye, it would be utterly transparent. Snother "non-question" really.

30.Good question, i think a second one would be dispatched to help that unfortunate person. Ambulance, and fire engine drivers must be particularly careful for ths reason.

Edited by rp88, 31 October 2014 - 05:25 PM.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

#10 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 2,895 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:16 PM

31.No answer

32.No answer

33.Perhaps thye want to make the cigarettes easy to buy so thye can make more people sick, hence getting more future customers.

34.We do have E grades, in the uk the missing gap is from after G to before U, U is just used to mean "so bad it's unclassifiable".

35.Fridges are used by people pulling out snacks and drinks at midnight, often when thye can't be bothered to switch the lights on, Freezers are usually only used during preparation of a meal, when either the lights are on or daylight is bright.

36.no comment

37.Yes it is, but the definiton might be rather intersting "you are holding it now you fool, if you don't know what it means you probably have no use of one"

38.Once again this is a name for a species, a better name is crane fly. I don't know whether this is a species where the males and females look radically different (angler fish, bees and ants are that sort of species) but if thye do i have suspicions, but not certainty that the ones we usually see (large long legged flies) are the female ones, and that if the two sexes are very different the male is likely the smaller. It is best to refer to them as crane-fly, or by the latin name.

39.unknown

40.unknown

41.unknown

Bleep, i'm just going to skip to the good ones

43. It doesn't, such dates are either required by silly laws which set (delusional) maximum sell by dates for products, or are there to increase profits by ensuring foolish buyers and shop owners chuck out old stock when it passes the year long date and hence by more from the manufacturer.

46. It is inter-species transmissible, it came from monkeys originally, as many nasty disease have. There is no reason it couldn't.

53.thin air or thick, as long as sleight of hand can be done in it. this answer is based on a quote from a novel i read as a child, good lcuk to anyone who spots where the quote came from, it was originally "thin air or thick, as long as an aeroplane can fly through it".

55. worse than your "second hand" problems, why must we suffer from having degrees 9or arc) subdivided not in clean decimals but in minutes and seconds of arc, is supect these are closely realted as arc seconds are used in astronomy, and astronomical methids were the basis of early timekeeping.

75. sliced bread is a terrible invention really, fresh loaves taste much better. If you spent your childhood eating sliced bread and then one day you came across fresh bread rolls you probably thought they were more like cakes than bread. Sloced bread is an awful thing, i consder "best thing since sliced bread" to ratehr insulting for that reason.

90. primarily it is UV, which as it is not a visible wavelength will look black to the eye, we can't see uv light at all. Ofcourse as the light is slightly imperfect it also emits radiation at pruple and violet optical wavelengths. In some cases damage to parts of the human eye makes UV light visible, when parts of the lens that normally filter it out have been removed. Individuals without this part of the eye may see an undescribable "colour" coming from uv emitting secruity lights and some barcode scanners, thye are alos at higher risk of damage to the retina by sunlight. The physics that means a UV light emits some stuff in the rpurple range is called a "black body curve", it was crucial in the development of quatum mechanics by max planck, this question you ask points toward some very important physics on which our modern electronic age depends.

94. that can't be determined from the situation, whether you come out head or feet first will depend on whether anything makes you spin during your trip.The interesting part however is that you will come and and effectively stop at the surfcae on the other side of the planet, before falling back again, you will continue to oscillate like this, with maximum speed as you pass the core and maximum gravitational potential as you rach the surfaces and momentarily stop, until frictional and drag forces reduce your velocity to zero and absorb all your kinetic energy. The event will end, after an undetermined amount of time, with you sitting at the core oscillating "up and down" with an amplitude approaching zero. Fully answering this question, with numerical results invloves some pretty col stuff with the physics of inverse square laws for gravity and simple harmonic motion.

100. the fruit, until the colour was named such fruits were described as being red or brown in colour.

101. It doesn't go anywhere, the white colur is due to snow reflecting mosyt of the light hitting it. When it changes state to liquid the molecular structure changes and light will now usually travel stright through. Colour is not conserved in chemical reactions, or phase changes. Energy is, mass almost is but in nuclear reactiosn the lost or gained mass becomes important, charge is always conserved, a property called strnageness is conserved in some particle interactions as are baryon and lepton numbers.

111. the chance of being born exactly at midnight is zero, if a measuremnt of the time is precise enough it can always be decided whether the birth was before or after midnight. Being born close to midnight is possible, being excatly on is not. The reason for this is probablity densities, the time someone is bron at is a probablity density function, but to get a true probablity we have to integrate it. integration is a process that must be done over a range, not at a single value. So we could find the chance of someone being born within 1 microsecond of midnight, but not the chance of someone being born AT midnight, as this integral would become zero.

112. rock might be hard but things are harder. hardness is measured on a scake called the mohs scale, with diamind being the hard reference at 10 (though it is posible for things to be hrder) and talc the weakest reference at 1 (though things can be less hard). Most rocks would be somewhere below 4. So "a rock and a hard place" could be interpreted as a choice between sandstone and diamond.

113. the same reason unusual animals and planst evolve on small islands. When a species is split up the different branches diversify, each of them stays self contained and develops it's own unique sub-species (or sometimes splits to new species entirely). Cultures operate in a very evolution like way. This observation of cultural diversity due to separation gives hints towards how some processes in evolution operate, it also means cultures should be protected for the remarkable uniqueness many of them have.

117. it's happened in history before. When they gain power thye drop the mask of ideals and just make the most of their newly achieved status. look for example what the soviet union became and how it started.

I notice many of the questions are just based on paradoxical mistakes within the developemnt of language, and have tried to think through some of them in full detail. Some are only paradoxical if viewed without careful observation, some are paradoxical whatever, not because of issues dep in reality, just because of perceptions and mistakes made far back when things were being given names. people who named them didn't have the ability to see what would be wrong with the names thye gave in the future when new things came along that thye could not have imagined, hindsight is a lovely thing but those who created the words we use can't be blamed for not being able to see forward in time. Other questions here are non-questions, i have described them as such. In those that start of innocenylt enough but closely link to truly fascinating and very important stuff i have outlined why and how. Apologies for any spelling errors(or rather typos in most places, why do you always hit a key at such an angle that you hit the one next to it aswell), but this is a long list and i am getting tired.

Edited by rp88, 31 October 2014 - 06:19 PM.

#11 Platypus

Platypus

• 12,880 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:34 PM

Where would we be without rhetorical questions? :)

Top 5 things that never get done:

#12 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• Topic Starter

• 11,774 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:50 PM

Do I need to answer that?

#13 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:55 PM

Will it make any difference?

Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

#14 Platypus

Platypus

• 12,880 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:13 PM

-If someone can't see, they're blind and if someone can't hear, they're deaf, so what do you call people who can't smell?

Anosmiacs

Top 5 things that never get done:

#15 nickautomatic

nickautomatic

• Members
  • 143 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

No definitions found for "Anosmiacs" .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users